Knife and gun crime London

eggsarascal

They are killing each other at a rate of knots in London, some might say good, let them do away with each other but there are parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, and uncles left to deal with the aftermath. It needs stopping, but how is it done?

• Like 1

Deport their entire families when they get caught.

They dont give a toss about the laws of the country they live in,so fluck them off.

Once a few of them get binned,the hard word will get spread from those in their own communities to pull their heads in.

• Like 6

More copppers. Jail for unnecessarily carrying a knife.
More importantly, invest heavily in education and other things that might benefit the general status quo.
Poverty causes desperation. Desperation causes people to do stupid things.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

Deport their entire families when they get caught.

They dont give a toss about the laws of the country they live in,so fluck them off.

Once a few of them get binned,the hard word will get spread from those in their own communities to pull their heads in.

Deport them to where? 

• Like 5

On my wanders. Some days I feel that the area is pleasant n needs developing more in a humanistic and ecologically sustainable way........ 

Other days I just....... Wish

Speshly when lil Miss Entitled has jammed the ticket barrier..... K

38 minutes ago, breffni said:

Deport them to where? 

75% of youths convicted of Knife and gun crime are first or second generation immigrants.

I will find the source for you in a bit.

Or we could just pretend its not really a problem and call anyone who speaks the truth a Racist.

I am a first generation immigrant to Norway.If it get convicted of anything serious I get deported after I serve my sentence.

• Like 10