Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

That would be a slow news day for sure, it's an hourly occurance most days.

What actually is big news though is that poor wee Andy feels really upset because a few more than just a couple of folk have called him out for what he is.

Sorry, can’t be arsed reading back, but I find it hard to believe Andy is upset by comments on here, Christ he’s had me me do down as a mad, thick alky (I’m not saying he’s wrong) but, on an Internet forum you can say just about anything surely without comebacks, it’s a load of shite and nobody cares, do they? It’s surely a good place to say whatever you like to likeminded people without upsetting people you genuinely care for.

It’s the internet, mostly nonsense on forums. Although they are useful and good fun at times.
  • Like 5

49 minutes ago, sime42 said:

What actually is big news though is that poor wee Andy feels really upset because a few more than just a couple of folk have called him out for what he is.

And feels very hard done by, because apparently he wasn't really being mean and if he said some of the nasty things that others say about him, he'd be booted out forever!

I don't understand why he'd be treated much more harshly than anyone else!

18 minutes ago, Mull said:

Sorry, can’t be arsed reading back, but I find it hard to believe Andy is upset by comments on here, Christ he’s had me me do down as a mad, thick alky (I’m not saying he’s wrong) but, on an Internet forum you can say just about anything surely without comebacks, it’s a load of shite and nobody cares, do they? It’s surely a good place to say whatever you like to likeminded people without upsetting people you genuinely care for.

It’s the internet, mostly nonsense on forums. Although they are useful and good fun at times.

I agree with what the alky says :drunk: :beer:

• Like 3

Well said Mull[emoji106] Some proper snowflake comments on this post/subject.
Typical Guardian reader responses to a bit of banter from an opinionated bloke….man up ffs 🤦‍♀️
  • Like 2

Only in you and Stu’s head it seems.

If you make a comment either directly or in directly to myself full of vitriol you see yourself as a crusader defending the realm. If I respond in kind I’m somehow upset. 🤣 yet another shining example of your hypocrisy.

Anyway, since it’s yourself and your fellow social justice warrior Stu that’s derailed this thread for the last few days can we get back to Brexit, Weatherspoons and Junkie bashing?

6 hours ago, Mull said:

Anyone seen/remember  that episode of " South Park "  were the internet went away ?  Made I fair chuckle 😁

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Anyone seen/remember  that episode of " South Park "  were the internet went away ?  Made I fair chuckle 😁

Not seen but can imagine how it plays out...

PS - could you Skype or VOIP a hyperlink to it on YouTube or link it via Instagram?

😂😂 see what I did there 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1