Lock Down?

5 shires

13 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

Everything will be fine. This isn't going to be like the siege of Stalingrad, where the surrounded german soldiers had to dig up dead horses out of the snow to eat and reportedly after horse meat was gone, the hindquarters of dead people.

... my shovel is ready ?  ( getting bored of squirrel now ) k

• Like 1

I am self-isolating, tis real tough mind!

P.S.

Moving the glasshouse for a better view of the pond and somewhere to set a table and chairs to enjoy the view.

EDIT, at 17:45:

Just in after a big mug of perfect tea sitting oot on the flags in a proper high-backed grandfather chair, catching the setting Sun full-on, while watching the occasional trout jump(since those views below look due West), and with 29 deg C in the garden room(so OK the thermometer is catching the direct low Sun) the Covid 19 should be proper fucked, I hope.

DSC00539.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

Edited by difflock
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, difflock said:

I am self-isolating, tis real tough mind!

P.S.

Moving the glasshouse for a better view of the pond and somewhere to set a table and chairs to enjoy the view.

DSC00539.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

If I dont get asked to self isolate in a hotel in Norway for the next two weeks Im gonna build a Shaving Horse then start milling timber for a  Timber Frame Workshop. ? 

• Like 1