Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I don't know about all Muslims prisons, I'd rather they were deported. As for mass migration, I agree, these poor people have to go some where, I think we would all be on the move if we were in their situation. But I believe a lot of this is because of campaigns like the Iraq war for one example, where the country is invaded, left in termoil and then abandoned. Taking out Sadam Hussain led directly to the rise f IS. You cut of one head and ten more grow. Western countries should really stop trying to fix the world with wars, or maybe it's too late for that now.

Sent from my XT1580 using Arbtalk mobile app

Also arming every militia in the Middle East to take out Bashar to not involve our military in an another illegal war again didn't help this either. This storm has been a long time brewing I'm pretty sure back in the 80's 90's MI5 would of actually encouraged British muslims to join the jihad in Afghan against the russians maybe why the first generation of English muslims could get away with training for jihad .. not that they still can't!

Now due to company's like BAE systems thirst for money and leaving every corner of the third world a war zone to trial weapons and trade trillions in them we are knacked ! Don't think the people control the governments it's BAE , Lockheed Martin and other such organisations who instigated all these wars in the first place that do.

I don't know about all Muslims prisons, I'd rather they were deported. As for mass migration, I agree, these poor people have to go some where, I think we would all be on the move if we were in their situation. But I believe a lot of this is because of campaigns like the Iraq war for one example, where the country is invaded, left in termoil and then abandoned. Taking out Sadam Hussain led directly to the rise f IS. You cut of one head and ten more grow. Western countries should really stop trying to fix the world with wars, or maybe it's too late for that now.

Deport them where though? If they're born in this country, they're 'British' citizens, like it or not. Agree with you up to a point re. Western intervention, but that doesn't explain why the majority of economic migrants - they're not 'refugees' - are coming from places like Eritrea, Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries - when did we intervene there? Just look at the enormous population growth predicted for Africa; by 2050, Africa's population is projected to increase by 1.3 BILLION, and Asia's by 0.9 BILLION. What we're seeing now is just the beginning, if firm action isn't taken now, you can kiss goodbye to our nice,safe, comfortable Western lifestyle, as it'll cease to exist.

Strip them of citizenship, there has to be some deterant. As for exploding populations, the answer is surely education but how you implement that is another question.

Not a bad idea, but what would you propose doing with them after stripping their citizenship?. I mean to what country would you deport them to?, who would let them in?

OK? Not quite sure why you showed me that, or if it makes the same points as Stumpy's article. It is not related to my argument.

I am in no way apologising for Europe's past discretions and I am fully aware that Muslims have been barbaric for a very long time.

My point is that this violence is religiously motivated (surely there is no room for doubt on this). They want to conquer our lands and our minds for God. To have any hope to stop it happening we have to do something about (ie. diminish the influence of) religion. All religion. Surely there is no room for doubt on this either?

Morning Graham.

Couldn't let this one go. There are very few passages in the Bible where God commands his people to kill and where he did it was for a very specific time and purpose. The over arching theme of the Bible is that we as flawed people (Genesis 3) should stop killing each other and instead love our neighbours as ourselves(Matt 4,5,6). Anyone who really believes that God somehow enjoys or needs us to kill on his behalf has a very distorted take on it.

It also teaches that his kingdom (heaven) is an eternal perfect place. This world is temporary and will at some point pass away, therefore we don't need to conquer, spread his rule and law by coercion or violence (which is what Islam teaches)

My point is that all religions don't teach the same thing and lumping them all together shows a very uninformed way of looking at it. [emoji106][emoji846]

Just wanted to say..

Shalom

Timon.

Morning Graham.

Couldn't let this one go. There are very few passages in the Bible where God commands his people to kill and where he did it was for a very specific time and purpose. The over arching theme of the Bible is that we as flawed people (Genesis 3) should stop killing each other and instead love our neighbours as ourselves(Matt 4,5,6). Anyone who really believes that God somehow enjoys or needs us to kill on his behalf has a very distorted take on it.

It also teaches that his kingdom (heaven) is an eternal perfect place. This world is temporary and will at some point pass away, therefore we don't need to conquer, spread his rule and law by coercion or violence (which is what Islam teaches)

My point is that all religions don't teach the same thing and lumping them all together shows a very uninformed way of looking at it. [emoji106][emoji846]

Just wanted to say..

Shalom

Timon.

Looks like the Dalai Lama disagrees with you. Must be uninformed, I suppose. :001_rolleyes:

You live local'ish to me, do you see these work shy bums that often get mentioned on here?

There's plenty of them over at Great Yarmouth! I went there last year and parked a couple of streets back from the sea front. It was like being amongst a Jeremy Kyle show gathering! Awful place!

It all kicked off too when we were going along the sea front. A man & woman started having a massive shouting match and were arguing over a baby. This was in front of a load of kids as well. The woman then slapped the man around the head and they started to fight. A policeman showed up but instead of trying to calm it down he started to hit the man with his baton!

Then the guy wrestled the baton off the policeman, and started to hit the policeman and his wife!

Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages!

Madness!

SG

There's plenty of them over at Great Yarmouth! I went there last year and parked a couple of streets back from the sea front. It was like being amongst a Jeremy Kyle show gathering! Awful place!

It all kicked off too when we were going along the sea front. A man & woman started having a massive shouting match and were arguing over a baby. This was in front of a load of kids as well. The woman then slapped the man around the head and they started to fight. A policeman showed up but instead of trying to calm it down he started to hit the man with his baton!

Then the guy wrestled the baton off the policeman, and started to hit the policeman and his wife!

Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages!

Madness!

SG

:biggrin::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no he didn't.