Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I'll read your links and come back to you later........

When you work for a big company the parts that you need are not held in local stores any more, they are held by preferred contractors which are/could be at the other end of the country.

Who's going to man the excavation whilst you drive off to collect parts?

You really ain't got a clue how big companies work/waste our money.

We don't all push lawn mowers about in our local village ya know.

:thumbdown:

I wonder how the events in london would have ended under a Corbyn government ?

He's delusional!

There's no such thing as the opposite/absence of a shoot to kill reality.

Target is centre body mass - survival after being shot is unlikely.

By his rationale, he would see police relieved of firearms and issued non-lethal systems instead.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

He's delusional!

By his rationale, he would see police relieved of firearms and issued non-lethal systems instead.

:thumbup1:

It was the years of military occupation and bombing the crap out of the place that put osama and sadam in hiding behind a vastly weakened army that allowed special forces to find and take them on with limited chances of dying in the process.

I beg to differ on this Wes, the yanks kicked off over there in 2001 and we joined in a few years later. Bin laden started to build the compound in Pakistan in 2003, completed in 2005. There is a pretty good chance the guy was never in Afghanistan all the time its was being bombed. Intelligence tracked down his location via one of his couriers and special forces done the rest. He was not flushed out, he was never there.

Bob

I'll read your links and come back to you later........

When you work for a big company the parts that you need are not held in local stores any more, they are held by preferred contractors which are/could be at the other end of the country.

Who's going to man the excavation whilst you drive off to collect parts?

You really ain't got a clue how big companies work/waste our money.

We don't all push lawn mowers about in our local village ya know.

I'm not sure how true the info in the links is somewhere near the mark I would think.

As for pushing lawnmowers around a village it shows you know as much about how I do things as I know about collecting parts!

This is much easier[emoji16]

6d607e338a4afe5b1adf41f7448a1d31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

He's delusional!

Bang on!

The officers who shot the cowardly scum in London are total heroes, IMO. They thought these were suicide bombers. They must have thought they were going to almost certain death. 8 officers fired 50 rounds, they wanted to make sure those guys were well and truly dead.

Job well done I say!!!

:thumbdown:

You might give it the thumbs down Huck, and I can see why, but suggesting that someone that works for a company that is spread over a massive distance, from the Thames to South Yorkshire should go and collect parts is ridiculous.

It's easy to say these things when the furthest you go to work is 10 miles from your doorstep.

Who gathers the surveillance bob, some of the best surveillance gathered is from boots on the ground working with and paying the locals we where invited into Afghan we didn't invade unlike Iraq.

Our military do a great job they are fantastic at what they do and they need/deserve every tool at their disposal, trident included.

That video just posted re Corbyn interview REALLY how can we have a leader who won't authorise shoot to kill on terrorists! What are the police supposed to do throw a truncheon at an armed terrorist then hope the pepper spray reaches before being shot!!

I wonder how the events in london would have ended under a Corbyn government ?

well shoot to kill seemed to work ok last nite . 3,dead islamic nutters. for the price of 50 bullits, & no multi millon pound prison sentance,fks can eat all the figs they want now :biggrin: