Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Evening Pedo

I really do wish you where as funny and intelligent you seem to hold yourself in your own head. It’s your sheer desperation that’s the most cringeworthy.

As you say, it’s entertaining stuff, just for none of the reasons you hoped for.

[emoji777][emoji777][emoji777] sorry Mandy, that replies not really cutting it.
He’s outfudded you! If that’s possible 🤣🤣
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mull said:

Did not think I made any comparisons whatsoever, think I mentioned it might be difficult for USA to change gun laws! Also mentioned that I didn’t think it was terribly difficult to obtain a FAC in this country. Johnsond disagreed, he said it took a long time, upto a year apparently!! I’d say that’s quite a long time tbf, would I call it difficult? Not sure I would. Even with a probationary period it’s still just time consuming rather than difficult. Of course it’s culture in USAemoji849.png

I tried albeit vainly to educate you in regards the strictness of the gun laws  that licensed firearms users have to operate under here in the UK. Something that from the very first word you posted on the subject was blatantly obvious you were clueless about. The probationary period is for joining a club and using that as your good reason to possess!! there is nothing probationary about obtaining an FAC it’s either yes or no. Christ Mull shut up about bloody UK firearms licensing laws. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, peds said:

Here's the thing... I imagine it is significantly easier, and possibly slightly-less certain to result in your own death, to try and overpower an attacker armed with a knife, than it would be if he were armed with an assault rifle, even if the only defensive weapon you have available is, say, one of those plastic chairs with the metal legs that every single classroom across the world has. I'm not saying I'd be particularly eager to jump in, but I think there'd be more spring in my step if I was in a knife-chair fight and not a gun-chair fight.

The fact that he was overpowered by a number of staff members relatively quickly  before it turned into an hour-long execution spree, suggests that it is easier to stop nutcases from murdering children when they only have knives, and not assault rifles.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. 

I'm no snowflake, but for some reason I'm increasingly uncomfortable discussing something which had/has so much personal human suffering attached to it, and it's too easy for the point I was trying to make to be lost (or buried) amidst the awfulness of what took place, so I'll bow out of this one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Bolam said:

Where an earth do they keep that amount of guns?

We genuinely have a struggle to store shoes for 3 kids.

Mind you, he never has to struggle thinking of present ideas for his wife.

Only thing is when she takes hold of the heavy gun shaped parcel she's a shrewd idea what is under the wrapping paper...

• Haha 2

I tried albeit vainly to educate you in regards the strictness of the gun laws  that licensed firearms users have to operate under here in the UK. Something that from the very first word you posted on the subject was blatantly obvious you were clueless about. The probationary period is for joining a club and using that as your good reason to possess!! there is nothing probationary about obtaining an FAC it’s either yes or no. Christ Mull shut up about bloody UK firearms licensing laws. 

Well aware of the the details regarding obtaining a cert. It seems from your above post to be upsetting you somewhat, not sure why that would be. Calm down dear. Maybe you’re posting too often, try taking a break for a while, it might help.

11 hours ago, Mull said:

Well aware of the the details regarding obtaining a cert. It seems from your above post to be upsetting you somewhat, not sure why that would be. Calm down dear. Maybe you’re posting too often, try taking a break for a while, it might help.

I’m calm Mull just it’s got to be embarrassing for you trying to dig your way out of the initial bullshit hole you put yourself in regarding this subject. 

Edited by Johnsond