Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I was hoping people, most people could see beyond their present criticisms of the European Union and see the bigger picture..

I can't help it if people bit off their nose to spite their face...

And speaking of seeing only what you want to see, I'll bet you're cock a hoop brexit hasn't had the doomsday effect predicted... well clause 50 ain't bin invoked yet has it!!!!... I wonder why?..

Perhaps because Therisa May has been warned already about the consequences of doing so by the powers that be...

tick tock tick tick tock, I'm waiting....

Hoping!

That will sort things out.:001_rolleyes:

What's funny is the fact that the carpet bagger was not in control and the moderator was about as fair as possible. That said Trump did well in spite of what the media depicts especially since the same media is completely controlled by the Jack Ass party.

That go's for any polls as well. Round 2 coming up next. I hope the carpet bagger meets her political and financial end soon.

easy-lift guy

I was hoping people, most people could see beyond their present criticisms of the European Union and see the bigger picture..

I can't help it if people bit off their nose to spite their face...

And speaking of seeing only what you want to see, I'll bet you're cock a hoop brexit hasn't had the doomsday effect predicted... well clause 50 ain't bin invoked yet has it!!!!... I wonder why?..

Perhaps because Therisa May has been warned already about the consequences of doing so by the powers that be...

tick tock tick tick tock, I'm waiting....

Looks like Deutsch bank could possibly be about to collapse ... Good bye euro.

I quiet liked corbyn until I heard on the radio this weekend him saying that the ongoing investigation on war crimes of our soldiers is a good thing then I wanted to smash up the radio and wash my mouth out for saying he was up for helping the average working class person and would be a refreshing change.