Fings wot broke

aspenarb

It's the leaving stuff on site after we've left that annoys me most, and when it's discovered a saw is missing they're all "home with the kids now" so I usually get the pleasure of hunt the saw with a headtorch. Notably, they never forget about taking all their own climbing gear with them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug Tait said:

It's the leaving stuff on site after we've left that annoys me most, and when it's discovered a saw is missing they're all "home with the kids now" so I usually get the pleasure of hunt the saw with a headtorch. Notably, they never forget about taking all their own climbing gear with them.

Yes, my current hired man is world class at that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just came on here to post todays fix, then realised that @aspenarb did this repair on the very first post of this thread!! :laugh1:

Timberwolf TW190

Slight squeal off the belt when turning a corner when tracking.

No before photo, the hydraulic pump bracket was being pulled apart.

Took the bracket to a friend in his late 70's who's a good welder (and general mechanic)

It's now stronger than when it left the factory, thankfully I got it in time before it did any further damage :thumbup1:

P1080384x.thumb.jpg.d0e13c94a7afb1a82c1f3f2ab25acc5a.jpg

P1080387x.thumb.jpg.c51a9ec02464a8bdae5d46a94ef6c512.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...