Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the video comes across as a bit of a tool however are the examples he makes actually happening or not? Is he right or wrong? This isn't me taking sides or offering an opinion I am genuinely interested in the answers.

Wes, this vid might help you understand the bigger picture, Douglas Murray of The Spectator explains the situation.....

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The guy in the video comes across as a bit of a tool however are the examples he makes actually happening or not? Is he right or wrong? This isn't me taking sides or offering an opinion I am genuinely interested in the answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

The answer to your question will be dependent on who answers. It will either be 100% true or media misinformation.

The conclusion you appear to draw from that statistic is that the reason for the overrepresentation is the colour of one's skin.

I'd suggest one could look at income levels, court bias, access to education, amounts of present parents, city vs country and vast amounts of other factors that have influence.

To come the the conclusion the reason is skin colour is too simple.

And yes actually. I don't believe the great and glorious government is totally unbiased.

Well done for responding without just copying in something from facebook.

I agree that there is more to the number of blacks in prison than just skin colour. Maybe it's more likely to be a cultural problem? Black culture seems to be overwhelmingly violent, rap music does seem to contain a lot of references to "putting a cap in someone's ass". I cant be the only person here that was shocked (and disgusted) at how the black community rioted after black gangster Mark Duggan was shot.

Anyway, why do we want migrant groups that cause problems in society?

Wes, this vid might help you understand the bigger picture, Douglas Murray of The Spectator explains the situation.....

when watched, and considered against the map below, one could reasonably extrapolate the theory that perhaps those furthest away from the point of arrival are least "anti" immigration - for the time being at least.

Immigration: A map showing EU countries? attitude towards foreign immigration | VoxEurop.eu: European news, cartoons and press reviews

It totally baffles (and worries) me that there are actually people that think this is going to end well and should be encouraged / sustained.

It's just the very tip of the iceberg. Unless addressed, there will be waves of people of biblical proportions year on year until the European systems of law, order, social and cultural existence collapse into anarchy. Far fetched and unreasonable? It's already started.

Recognising the issue and voicing concern is perfectly legitimate, rational and responsible behaviour.

Failure to recognise and attempting to suppress discussion by pathetic accusations of Nazi style fascism or xenophobia is grossly irresponsible and will simply exacerbate the situation.

Personally, I'd consider those that fit into the bracket above to be treacherous, treasonous liabilities best confined to the Tower or perhaps Guantanamo.