Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us more about the Russian ballet dancer!

I'm navigating hazardous waterways now!

That was 15 years ago. It was a crazy night in many respects. I was out on the town in St Pete's with a mate that had recently been released from bail, acquitted of murdering his wife and returned to work. He was a little bit fragile to be fair and quite a lot of nasty vodka was being consumed (in hindsight, probably not the best idea.) We landed up in a bar that always reminds me of a scene from the film Dusk til Dawn. One predominant but rather hazy memories is of the large wooden chair with metal balls on the arm rests. The unwitting victim was "encouraged" or man-handled into the seat whilst the baying crowd cheered and, depending upon the volume of the cheer, encouraged the maniacal barman to crank up the voltage of the Frankensteinesque dial behind the bar....

The longer the "victim" could keep hold of the balls dictated how long the happy hour session lasted.... and each time the happy hour expired, another volunteer was "selected."

So, I remember all of that, I remember my mate being in the chair, but I don't remember how I started talking to Marina

Like I said, hazardous waterways, that was 15 years ago and I've been with the wife for 14! (Since our initial meeting she went on to marry a Texan, divorce, move from the US to Brazil and is now back in St Pete's. We stay in touch on FB, she is a wonderful person and from her I gain a closer insight to the Russian mindset.)

Jesus! ,

Ah didnay ken ye got yer MBE for shagging a staggeringly diverse selection o foreign birds Kevin.

Are ye sure your not a 007 type somewhere under that carefully presented facade.

Jealous is all.

mth

P.S.

Did your mate murder his wife, like you carelessly state 007.

Edited by difflock