Trump Petition

matelot

Matelot, you should be in jail with opinions like yours. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I should be in jail with opinions like mine? What are you? A Nazi or something?

Insult my family again, go on nazi, see what happens.

Yeah Mark, you've already threatened to kill me once.

Maybe you should watch Prime Minister's Questions to see how to make a convincing argument? I personally don't think threatening violence is a good way to convince people your viewpoint is correct.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful, Mr Johnson. :001_tongue:

I've said it before Felix, I have the very greatest respect for all cultures, races and religions. I DO however believe that different races have different attributes (technically, that makes me racist I guess - hey ho). I've seen it for myself - I've worked, lived and loved amongst a fair selection of what the world has to offer. I love them all for different reasons - I just wish everyone would stay at 'king home! :laugh1:

I've said it before Felix, I have the very greatest respect for all cultures, races and religions. I DO however believe that different races have different attributes (technically, that makes me racist I guess - hey ho). I've seen it for myself - I've worked, lived and loved amongst a fair selection of what the world has to offer. I love them all for different reasons - I just wish everyone would stay at 'king home! :laugh1:

Hi Kev .Just wonderd why it was ok for you to have " worked , lived and loved amongst a fair selection of what the world has to offer " but not ok for them to do the same ? Just curious not taking a side .

Hi Kev .Just wonderd why it was ok for you to have " worked , lived and loved amongst a fair selection of what the world has to offer " but not ok for them to do the same ? Just curious not taking a side .

Very fair question Stubby!

And a very simple answer....

I didn't stay "there" (where ever that was at the time), attempt to turn "there" into where I was previously, breed uncontrollably and seek to import my massively bloated extended tribal family!

I went "there" did what I went "there" to do, respected the cultures and traditions of "there" whilst I was "there" then I packed up and went home :thumbup1:

As someone who has lived in Sweden for several years now and has worked on Syrian and Eritrean refugee projects whilst here, in my opinion the posts on this thread by the 'arb-right' (see what I did there?) offer a completely distorted view of reality over here.

Swedish authorities have a policy of hiding crimes committed by migrants. So how can we know that immigration is working as successfully as you claim?

The fact that Sweden had to in effect take on the responsibility of the UK and other countries, putting immense pressure on the system (which a lot of the issues can be attributed to) and now we have the audacity of those in the UK to criticise the actions of Sweden for not being able to handle the situation perfectly.

Why did Sweden have to take responsibility? The problems in Syria and Eritrea are nothing to do with Sweden? How many more migrants can Sweden take before you run out of taxpayers cash?

Sweden is a great country that didn't lose faith in humanity and did the right thing.

Sweden is a great country. However you cant continue to import the third world and remain a great country.

In 2016 there were 23 grenade attacks in Sweden (plus other explosive devices). I'd suggest we consider that before we all get our "Refugees Welcome" banners out the loft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Very fair question Stubby!

And a very simple answer....

I didn't stay "there" (where ever that was at the time), attempt to turn "there" into where I was previously, breed uncontrollably and seek to import my massively bloated extended tribal family!

I went "there" did what I went "there" to do, respected the cultures and traditions of "there" whilst I was "there" then I packed up and went home :thumbup1:

Understood bud . Thanks .