Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Excellent post. BTW, thought Freddie's dinosaur outfit for World Book day was cool. Hope he had a good day. :thumbup1:

Yes my Mrs ordered it off line and it came and it was a dragon outfit so one of his carers transformed it in to a dinosaur costume as long as we made the two carers that attend school with him dress up too. One bumped her car on the lane on the way in nothing serious but being dressed in a Dino outfit at 7am did raise a few eyebrows.

Fred really injoyed it :thumbup:

Well maybe if you don't want to be accused of threatening to kill someone you shouldn't make forum posts that could be construed as a threat to kill?

You follow me around this forum like a crazed Internet stalker calling me a "racist" and a "nazi". On post 718 of the "Trump Petition" you called me a "vile wee nazi", on post 710 of the same thread you were referring of me as a nazi and that "they should be stamped out like the runts they are".

You were clearly threatening me Mark. Or does "stamp someone out like a runt" have a peaceful meaning?

You've also accused me of having multiple accounts on arbtalk. What other arbtalk usernames do you think I post under? I bet you can't name any as you are talking nonsense.

I've a question for you, on post 255 of this thread you were saying "people's liberties are at threat" because I was saying you threatened me. What did you mean by that? I can guess what you meant by that.....

They're not threats to kill, sunshine.

Ffs, threats to kill! Get a grip you pair of bawbags, I'd hate to be party to a cyber death! Whatever that is!

Given the fact you two are extremely unlikely to meet I find it hard to understand how you will do each other harm[emoji3] ya couldn't make it up.

Arbtalk[emoji108]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Just to sidetrack from the death threats and nazi accusations for a minute - check this out - an English couple buy a beautiful old forest property in France, make a dodgy deal with a local guy, and end up with a lunar-landscape! Sad.

Poor sod's thought they were doing the right thing employing French lads. As to having read and not understanding the quote, that's not that unusual. It's usual that Brits employ Brits who give them a quote written in English as probably neither party speak French. I always give a quote in French for the client to sign and return, explaining that once it's signed then that's it, work starts. I also send a copy in English to make sure that they fully understand what the quote entails. Unfortunately if the quote is in English and the resulting work is not up to scratch, then the client has no chance to reclaim any cash back . The French court will say that it's worthless unless written in French. I've refused quotes from Brits who say as they don't speak French, so the quote will be in English.

Meh, I don't believe much of that.

First of all they say they wanted someone to cut back trees, then it transpires the forester was paying them money for the wood.

Grind the stumps out and seed some grass.

(It's the Daily Mail lest we forget)

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Meh, I don't believe much of that.

First of all they say they wanted someone to cut back trees, then it transpires the forester was paying them money for the wood.

Grind the stumps out and seed some grass.

(It's the Daily Mail lest we forget)

I cant see this either Mick. At what point were they dissatisfied with the ongoing work and why not call a halt to it the second things were not as they planned ? Seems the beef is more financial than anything else.

Bob