Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Big J said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Counting With Kwasi A 'how to' guide by Kwasi Kwarteng -5 5 2 The Ladybird Number Series'

Sadly J the merry go round will continue with whom ever comes in after the Tories. Possibly a honeymoon period, but no doubt that will be followed by absolute forensic scrutiny and saturation MSM coverage and criticism thereafter. Possibly a bit of regional destabilisation and a military intervention or two if they listen to Blair. My eldest son is an absolute Labour fanatic, part of me is hoping he gets his wish and experiences a period of Labour governance if only so he gets to see first hand  how shit they are too and how little changes in reality, seeing as he’s too young to remember the shambles that the last Labour administration left things in. I can’t help cringing every time I see that woke,  whining, knee taking covid warrior Starmer on tv and thinking that’s the best opposition we can muster. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Sure let them do what they please without scrutiny or accountability from the press.

That always works well.

Don’t be a twat this early in the day Mick, no one said at any time that a government should not be held accountable, any fool can see the level of MSM frenzy and scrutiny at the moment at any opportunity is not helpful in any way shape or form. 
PS 

You wonder why I bothered my arse to point out your mistake regards the  Docherty quote 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t be a twat this early in the day Mick, no one said at any time that a government should not be held accountable, any fool can see the level of MSM frenzy and scrutiny at the moment at any opportunity is not helpful in any way shape or form. 
PS 

You wonder why I bothered my arse to point out your mistake regards the  Docherty quote 🤷‍♂️

”The level of scrutiny is not helpful” (yes I’m paraphrasing)

I rather think it is, so do most people.

After BJ the days of letting them get on with it and giving them the benefit of the doubt (especially this crop of Tories) are long gone.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Don’t be a twat this early in the day Mick, no one said at any time that a government should not be held accountable, any fool can see the level of MSM frenzy and scrutiny at the moment at any opportunity is not helpful in any way shape or form. To be honest and I’m sure you’ll be the first to use your favourite moonbat wisecrack, but I’m starting to wonder what the point of even voting for either or is etc the attached pic is hard not raise an eyebrow at. 
PS 

DD7D7E94-B997-4FED-B224-F3FC3E1DE1B1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

”The level of scrutiny is not helpful” (yes I’m paraphrasing)

I rather think it is, so do most people.

After BJ the days of letting them get on with it and giving them the benefit of the doubt (especially this crop of Tories) are long gone.

I look forward to the day when the scrutiny you seem to get off on is used on the next incumbents of Downing Street. It’s toxic and long term does nothing, accountability yes of course, what we witness nowadays 🤷‍♂️No thanks, you think it’s helpful!! most people I talk to are rather weary of the tactics used by MSM over the past couple of years in particular the relentless scaremongering regards covid.