Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Why is it always Monbiot always being the virtue signalling arse. He's like the older aged version of Owen Jones, hark the next tragedy whilst at the same time being completely two faced.

Another prime example of why not to read the Guardian, leave the publication alone until they're homeless begging on Oxford Circus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Wood burners are awful for the environment and flood our homes with toxins, too. I wish I’d known that in 2008, says...

hmmm 🤨

It is almost a carbon copy (pun intended) of this article from several years ago - at least he is 'recycling' his articles rather than doing any 'new' work over the festive period: 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Burners should be sold with health warnings, say scientists who found tiny particles flooding into rooms

34 minutes ago, coppice cutter said:

He's been getting a good old (and well deserved) kicking over on the farming forum.

Enjoy!

https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/moonbat-now-after-woodburners.382643/

That well known and widely acclaimed academic resource - the farming forum.....  😂

Between 1970 and 2013, 56% of species in the UK declined.

The biggest impact on UK wildlife has been the intensification of agriculture.

Agriculture accounts for over 70% of land use in the UK, but the environmental damage we have suffered while inside the current Common Agricultural Policy has been significant.

Soil health has deteriorated.

Numbers of farmland bird species such as the grey partridge, tree sparrow, skylark, linnet and yellowhammer have dropped.

Precious UK habitats have been eroded.

Intensive farming has resulted in the loss of flower meadows, hedgerows and trees – all of which are vital habitats for pollinating insects such as bees, with knock-on effects for species further up the food chain.

WWW.WWF.ORG.UK

We’re losing our incredible wildlife at an alarming rate. We need to act quickly to restore nature. Here we look at 5 threats to...

1 hour ago, Stere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Wood burners are awful for the environment and flood our homes with toxins, too. I wish I’d known that in 2008, says...

hmmm 🤨

Virtue signalling and mis information all in a clickbait title. Mankind has sat around fires from when he found fire - it's in our DNA and part of our heritage. I don't mind Monibot and do watch him on youtube now and again but this is nonsense.

• Like 2