Is arb work hard work?

Horatio

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these young lads are subbies, then they might be working for other blokes on the days they don't work for you and therefore don't want to be having an accident because they're chinstrapped from running back from the chipper empty-handed on your jobs. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Eerrrr, wake up. Run back from the chipper show your boss your working you butt off and that you are an asset to his company that you get more done in a day than another tree bod.

It's not rocket science.

Generic example 2x plodders at £60 a day or one proper worker @£100 day

I would rather be knackered at £100 a day than

Feel okay for £60 a day, just me though

£100 is top, if they don't jog back then guess what they don't get top money.

I only just picked up on this thread, sorry you,v had it in the neck a bit, but if its of any comfort I too have the same opinions, work as hard and safely as you can and always to impress, try and crack each job as fast as you can without compromise, nothing wrong with a jog, as a 50 plus chap I still enjoy a good thrash. I always lift and shift as much as I can, don't do full weeks anymore thou :thumbup:

Your groundy/runner should reply to the How far have you ran cycled swam Thread top of the board him.

Bit of the old Hare and Tortoise race.

By the way yes it is hard work if we wanted a easy job we would all push pens may be.

Edited by woody paul

I only just picked up on this thread, sorry you,v had it in the neck a bit, but if its of any comfort I too have the same opinions, work as hard and safely as you can and always to impress, try and crack each job as fast as you can without compromise, nothing wrong with a jog, as a 50 plus chap I still enjoy a good thrash. I always lift and shift as much as I can, don't do full weeks anymore thou :thumbup:

Want a job? :thumbup:

I bet if an accident happened and you got taken to court you'd tell the judge that you told them not to run!!

And if our best mate, the health and safety officer turned up..... He wouldn't like to see them running!!

I think hes on about the real world and not the fairy collage kingdom , :001_smile:

I bet if an accident happened and you got taken to court you'd tell the judge that you told them not to run!!

And if our best mate, the health and safety officer turned up..... He wouldn't like to see them running!!

Why would he like to see them jogging why is that so unsafe. If the area has been checked?

I think hes on about the real world and not the fairy collage kingdom , :001_smile:

Case in point about the youth of today will is all about I can't do this it's to risky

Jesee wants to get on enjoys working hard.

Who would I rather have ?

Jesse:thumbup1:

Stick the young lads gonna stay with the golden generation.