Was he right???

skyhuck

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lad who was ejected from the train had a ticket, and was also a diabetic who had just finished his shift.

he was badly hurt in the incident.

'the big man' was not qualified nor reasonable enough to deal with this matter.

would he have challenged me or you? or even someone his own size?

he was 18st+ to the lads 9st - thats your answer. guilty as charged.

If he had a ticket then he should have shown it, then none of this would have happened in the first place :001_smile:

the lad who was ejected from the train had a ticket, and was also a diabetic who had just finished his shift.

he was badly hurt in the incident.

'the big man' was not qualified nor reasonable enough to deal with this matter.

would he have challenged me or you? or even someone his own size?

he was 18st+ to the lads 9st - thats your answer. guilty as charged.

Reported elsewhere he was a student celebrating an exam from the pub and he had a ticket but not for the journey he wanted to make

As I have said earlier it’s just a shame the big man is getting prosecuted for doing what is in the eyes of many the right thing, the mistake he made was not sending the gobshites bag with him on the first time through the doors.

I am told it took ten minutes before he decided to lob the little mite out, I would have been on my feet in five.

If someone passes the hat round for the big mans defence or fine I have a tenner spare.

If he had a ticket then he should have shown it, then none of this would have happened in the first place :001_smile:

You are of course correct Steve, but the fact remains that irrespective of how badly this kid came across to everyone on the train, he had every right to be there.

I know that there is a great case for clipping these gobsh**es round the ear, however, quite often a more diplomatic approach needs to be taken to protect those who have good intentions but perhaps don't think through the consequences properly. This is a case in point and thus far has panned out exactly as I suspected it would do.... it's a shame but it was tragically predictable.... :001_huh:

You are of course correct Steve, but the fact remains that irrespective of how badly this kid came across to everyone on the train, he had every right to be there.

I know that there is a great case for clipping these gobsh**es round the ear, however, quite often a more diplomatic approach needs to be taken to protect those who have good intentions but perhaps don't think through the consequences properly. This is a case in point and thus far has panned out exactly as I suspected it would do.... it's a shame but it was tragically predictable.... :001_huh:

How? He didnt have a ticket