Was he right???

skyhuck

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felix, at what point would you think verbal should be replaced with physical?

what would the lad of had to have done before you would say, enough was enough.

If that was you felix with your children would you have found that had your children been listening to such vulgarity, and socially unacceptable behaviour, you may have intervened.

I know whats coming

Leaving things for the police to deal all the time isn't the answer, a bit of intervention is called for grow a set and take control ,if I had behaved like that at that I would have expected the worst. I think he got of lightly considering the struggle the runt put up, that would have been the excuse I would have looking for to choke him.

Oh no don't do that Mark cause then your as bad as him or worse and you will have deal with the authority's just wait for police to come. Where I live the police have to deal with real problems and they wouldn't be best pleased to come to a situation like that. And I would happy the there would be case to answer.

And if I had of behaved like and I got a beating it wouldn't had nothing compared to the beat my dad would have for being a complete and idiot and treat people with a complete lack of respect.

Felix, at what point would you think verbal should be replaced with physical?

what would the lad of had to have done before you would say, enough was enough.

Well, Stevie, at the very least called my pint a poof :lol: I would get involved to stop any physical threat to somebody else. A jumped up little numpty like that mouthing off is not threatening enough for me to intervene. Like I said earlier, he is nuisance value, nothing else. :001_smile:

Go on, surprise me :001_smile:

"I certainly think that my children witnessing violence is worse than swear words"

And then how would you feel if that were your grandad on the train working, and he got no support from the public, i know you dont support the chav, but ultimately he tried it on, and this is the result.

His actions infuriated someone so much so that a bigger boy dealt with him, its character building, i bet he pays for his tiptops now.

Felix, Len Brennan summed it up about 10 pages ago mate.

'Evil prospers when good men do nothing'

Felix, has the devil got tentacles around your t*sticles? Id have a quick look now.

If the big bloke had got some others to stand up with him and ask the chav to leave it would have been better, as it was he just proved he's one of those kinda people up who are for a scrap, and thinks he has the right to manhandle someone smaller. It could have got nasty, all as a consequence of his actions.

There is only one answer to this and that is it should be sorted out by the cops with no risk to the public. Its where we are in law and you open a can of worms if you decide you can do its job, and thats what this guy has done. You can argue the old problem with this county guff till you are blue in the face.

Right whats 'a book at bedtime' tonight?

"I certainly think that my children witnessing violence is worse than swear words"

And then how would you feel if that were your grandad on the train working, and he got no support from the public, i know you dont support the chav, but ultimately he tried it on, and this is the result.

His actions infuriated someone so much so that a bigger boy dealt with him, its character building, i bet he pays for his tiptops now.

To be honest, I chose not to have kids because I think this world is so crap that I wouldn't want to inflict it on others. I think violence is far worse than swearing, certainly. Nobody ever got put in hospital by being sworn at but check out any weekend A&E for the results of random acts of morons who feel the need to use somebody else as a punchbag. Your comment about a 'bigger boy' is revealing. I'd hope that most people have left playground behaviour behind and deal with matters in a more adult and reasonable manner than resorting to force. :001_smile: