Was he right???

skyhuck

Felix, Len Brennan summed it up about 10 pages ago mate.

'Evil prospers when good men do nothing'

Sit down, have a beer, maybe a cheeky glass of red, maybe a wee dram of horse tranquiliser, and think about that.

I hate violence, but if that little shite was making me late from seeing my gorgeous wife and daughter, my dog, my steak and my Stella I wouldn't have shown any of the impressive control the Big Man did, I can assure you.

If you want a good quote, Mark, how about '2 wrongs don't make a right'? :001_smile:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a good quote, Mark, how about '2 wrongs don't make a right'? :001_smile:

Depends where the second wrong occured, was it at the point of him delicately touching the youth, or was it when the inspector; a man of integrity, and long serving to this fine countrys transport system, gave the bully boy the order to assist in the return of peice to this sleepy village.

if the later then he was right as there is no such thing as three wrongs dont make a right, thats been proven in court,lol. dont ask me to recite the case, its slipped my mind!!!! its on memory stick

Depends where you were brought up i suppose, or how you were brought up, this is not a slating of your upbringing, but if that was my son and he came home, id lose the plot if he tried to even justify himself, this is based on the assumption that the 2 single tickets he bought; one of which was going the other way, is true.

He was being nothing more than down right disrespectful of the surroundings he found himself in, drunk or sober, he should apologise for his disrespect, and shake the hand of the two men who in turn admit that they should have handled it slightly differently, however the resonse to his actions and his attitude were so frustrating and stereo typical of todays picture and portrayal of youth that the two men dealt with the situation to get it resolved for the benefit of the paying public, for which i read he was not one of. lol.

My son will not behave like that, and if he does at that age, ill see him in court for gbh against his old man

For the record, I am the product of parents who were brought up in war-time/postwar East End of London then moved to Essex to build their first home. I was brought up kindly but firmly, and taught to have the utmost respect for others. I think there is some confusion here that I am supporting the actions of the fare-dodger because I disagree with the way he was dealt with. I no more support his actions than I do those of the 'big man'. What I object to here is people taking matters into their own hands and getting physical when there is absolutely no need for it. :001_smile:

The penny has just dropped!

It was Felix (big lad, dark hair) who threw the chav off! He was on his way to see his Granny in Skye, got blasted on Special Brew from Essex upwards, fell asleep and woke up like a bear with a sore heid (to show I ken Scotlandish) just out of Edinburgh.

Classic double bluff Big Man, but you cannae fool the Arbtalk Massive!

BTW -

'Mon the Big Man!'

:001_tt2::thumbup::laugh1:

The penny has just dropped!

It was Felix (big lad, dark hair) who threw the chav off! He was on his way to see his Granny in Skye, got blasted on Special brew from Essex upwards, fell asleep and woke up like a bear with a sore heid (to show I ken Scotlandish) just out of Edinburgh.

Classic double bluff Big Man, but you cannae fool the Arbtalk Massive!

BTW -

'Mon the Big Man!'

:001_tt2::thumbup::laugh1:

Bang to rights, apart from the Special Brew........

it was Bacardi Breezers :lol: