Was he right???

skyhuck

I am honestly losing faith in human nature with some of you defending the oikes actions

I cannot believe some of you see no wrong in what the oike did, forget what the big man did, that was a consequence.

The oike should have quite simply got up, off the train to the ticket office and sorted it out

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that public money is being spent on this case. The "oik" was rude, offensive and he was in the wrong, the big chap should be applauded for standing up for decency and assisting a public servant in his duties!

If my son, whom I love dearly, behaved like that in public, on a train, I would have shoved him off for swearing like that alone!

Why do we perpetually defend the scum of the earth and criticize the good!

If the oik was given the wrong ticket at the window, then I feel sorry for him. I'm sure that if he was, then swearing at the chap doing what he is paid to do, isn't going to get him a seat on the train.

Just for the record I am not defending the scrote , merely providing objectivity, as I said earlier I would have booted the oik out much sooner.

Likewise, I'm not defending the actions of the idiot swearing at the ticket inspector but pointing out that the way he was dealt with by 'big man' was completely unacceptable in a supposedly civilised country. My main argument is, and always has been, that the vigilante behaviour of 'big man' was thoroughly unjustifiable and served solely to lower him beyond the already base level already occupied by his victim. No individual has the right to appoint themself judge, jury and executioner as this Neanderthal did. :001_smile:

Likewise, I'm not defending the actions of the idiot swearing at the ticket inspector but pointing out that the way he was dealt with by 'big man' was completely unacceptable in a supposedly civilised country. My main argument is, and always has been, that the vigilante behaviour of 'big man' was thoroughly unjustifiable and served solely to lower him beyond the already base level already occupied by his victim. No individual has the right to appoint themself judge, jury and executioner as this Neanderthal did. :001_smile:

Was the kid who was ready willing and more than able to give the ticket conductor a VICTIM!:lol:, Are you kidding me?. would it had been better if the

" big guy" was the conductor and removed the kid with the help of the older gent helping him do his job?. The "big guy" IMHO was lending a hand and solving a problem that was not going to be resolved on it's own. I for one am over the Victim Mentality that has acted a a Pox upon society for far to long!

easy-lift guy

what about if the old dear had the wrong ticket ? and swung her bag at the conductor for acting like a overbearing parent, talking in a condescending way? the boys reaction was childlike tantrum - but if you know the psychology i'm on about, you will not present an agressive response - and act in adult manner.

You read my post all wrong, i suggest if it was an old dear instead of the big man.