£15/hour

eggsarascal

46 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:
12 hours ago, difflock said:
Muttley, I surmise the issue Andy and I remain perplexed about is how the hell the community so throughly vets and selects new members so that some, at least, do not develop lazier and lazier habits after a while, as some/most humans are wont to do, if other mugginsis will provide for their needs.
If it is all so voluntary.
Regards,
Marcus
N.B.
Having witness backsliding by apparently decent Agency staff, once they succeeded in getting a proper Council job. And even considering families and family members, with differing work ethos.

Read more  

Because people choose to live here. It's not a job it's a lifestyle choice.

That is a rather circular argument.

And I could introduce an Ex sister in law, that would well test your reasoning!

Cheers.

M

Edited by difflock

That is a rather circular argument.
And I could introduce an Ex sister in law, that would well test your reasoning!
Cheers.
M

Life is shit of your default is that people want to abuse you. I choose to try to be more positive and try to surround myself by people of a similar ilk.
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Can you remember back in autumn of 2021 I said energy costs would skyrocket? I was told I was talking nonsense. How are your energy costs now compared with then?

I can't decide if your Mystic Meg or Jeremy Kyle / Vine ....

Edited by swinny
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

None of the above, it wasn’t that difficult to predict was it, now, how are your energy costs compared to back then?

You predicted what every one already knew though. Its like predicting the Sun will rise each day then posting it on here and boasting about being correct the next day. 🙄

• Haha 1

Shock horror, pay people more and the cost of goods goes up and they are still left in real terms the same as they were before.

Maybe if they replaced the bank of England management with self made millionaires reality would miraculously reappear.

Edited by GarethM