Not me up there sadly but a lovely gdn that I’d did the fruit trees ! To old for that big stuff and lacked a good team and kit!

Mark2

Stunning gardens!

Someone's made a bit of a bodge of the fruit trees.

Oh V I you do make I laugh, I nearly choked on the last miniature hero![emoji23]
I can see why this thread has run on: because it piqued people’s interest, mine included.
The OP makes many claims about experience and reputation but evades backing them up with even the smallest fact, whilst saying he he’s better than many on here (not saying he isn’t either, cos I don’t know him!)
He does come across as very American though and what did happen to Jomoco and his needle spikes?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark2 said:

Your man kev got barber chaired ! Becouse he wasn’t paying attention and insulted my reputation ect ect ect.

<<<Who’s the daddy>>>

You be the daddy if you like. Most big hitters I know would be more than happy to put their name out there.

• Like 2

Yep Joe but Kev chainged that from tree work, to personal attacks, doubting my age and attempting to distory someone’s reputation!
he’s in the wrong!
he’s big with his mates around him.
i do the big one’s !
some valuable lessons to be had here ! If your going to dismantle a big one in a confined space ! Have a plan. Take it down section by section. Don’t get distracted. And when you’v dismantled it ! Be sure to clean up after ! Oh and if you find you’re losing your temper up there! come down straight away! That’s dangerous.

You do appear to write and spell better when put under pressure.

Just an observation mind! ?‍♂️