Not me up there sadly but a lovely gdn that I’d did the fruit trees ! To old for that big stuff and lacked a good team and kit!

Mark2

It's quite (superficially) clever really...

- Mock typo's, spelling and grammar that appears to subtly change in each post;

- Creating a victim virtue signalling persona;

- Posting a ropey old video and claiming to be outraged by comment;

- Linking (after some considerable time) to what appears to be a well established and reputable outfit;

(that's where it might fall apart for you "Mark")

- They may well be really pissed off with you highlighting their work practices (I bet Techie Paul is like "...I'm not getting sucked into this one...")

I'm in with another guess....  Have you recently been given your cards by this outfit and this is some form of petty revenge?

I had a walk down the coast today, passed your holiday home and looked to see iffum ewe were home:

IMG_9851.jpeg

IMG_9852.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steve 

luv it !! At last some one with a sense of humour!

thanks for having me on ya site ! Haven’t enjoyed me self so much for years ! I’v bin splitting me sides laughing, start to finish ! Dam hope these boys can laugh at um selves.

• Sad 1