Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Prediction: Mogg becomes PM and saves your country in the final hour. And saves Rep. of Ireland along with the UK. Mogg is the only true adult in british politics at the moment...

How would he save the Republic? 

11 minutes ago, breffni said:

How would he save the Republic? 

Where the UK goes, the Rep. follows. In general. The two islands have thousands of years of shared history, shared culture - for the most part - language, legal systems etc. The Anglophone nations will always pull together when the chips are down.

36 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Ok, it’s just sometimes I wonder if people réalisé how much easier the average persons life in the UK is compared to 40 years ago.

40 years ago I was 25 . What a hoot ! :D

2 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Where the UK goes, the Rep. follows. In general. The two islands have thousands of years of shared history, shared culture - for the most part - language, legal systems etc. The Anglophone nations will always pull together when the chips are down.

Il stick with Europe thanks. Fecking west brits!?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby said:

40 years ago I was 25 . What a hoot ! :D

And I was 14, not going to start a Yorkshireman sketch type thing but

these days the vast majority of people in the UK have much easier lives than then, and fuller stomachs I would add. 

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Just now, Mick Dempsey said:

And I was 14, not going to start a Yorkshireman sketch type thing but

these days the vast majority of people in the UK have much easier lives than then, and fuller stomachs I souls add.

True Mick , True .......

1 minute ago, skyhuck said:

People today for the most part are utterly pathetic, they want to be spoon fed and have their arses wiped.

It appears the more people have the more they want.

I wouldn’t go as far as that, or dismiss any generation as better or worse than the last.

But there is no doubt in my mind that food poverty or whatever you call it in the UK has reduced in a generation.

People today for the most part are utterly pathetic, they want to be spoon fed and have their arses wiped.

It appears the more people have the more they want.

Aye, probably pretty much what OUR previous generation/s said about us.
  • Like 1