Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I haven't owned a TV since 2004 but I didn't pay a TV license for a few years prior to that. My friend worked for TV licensing and informed me that there had only ever been a handful of cases brought to court historically. He also informed me that if you have a TV and it's not plugged into an antenna then you don't need a tv license. I used my TV for gaming at the time as I recal so it wasn't plugged in. 

Sure enough TV licensing came round because I hadn't renewed my license and I answered in a dressing gown. He said if he could enter and look at the TV to see if it was plugged into an antenna without me leaving his presence in the meantime, that would suffice. I did so, he signed me off. They never bothered me again. 

I will never give the BBC money again. Their reporting is so bias it makes me sick. Every nationalist gathering is described as far right, irrespective of how many blacks attend and the commaraderie between them and the whites. Irrespecitve of how many families and the general show of peaceful protest with children playing etc. It's always FAR right. They have ZERO journalistic integrity. ZERO. As bad as CNN. 

I do often watch BBC shows or CNN via youtube though just to get my juices flowing ;-) And to learn how these enemies to the truth, lie!

• Like 2

On 1/10/2018 at 21:09, arbogrunt said:

It's all pretty silly. Why would a clothing brand put a racist advert out?...for a start, it won't make them money. The truth is, adverts like this have to have a certain number of black/Asian whatever people in them. This little lad was probably photographed wearing dozens of items of clothing that day. Because the photographer and ad designers were NOT racist, they didn't see the potential of offence...it's just a young lad, probably a 'cheeky monkey' to boot. What a sad little world it is becoming....

The world is going mad. The world is going mad!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42675665

6 hours ago, WesD said:

What’s caused the problem?

H&M

The hoody

The model

The photography

or The news

???

If it was a white kid wearing a hoody that says "coolest monkey in the jungle" you wouldn't look twice. I thought black people wanted to be treated the same as whites?

Tbh, I think some ethnic groups feel inferior and that's why they are so touchy about anything that touches upon race.

Anyway, blacks in South Africa have trashed some stores due to this hoody. Some communities seem to riot for any possibly reason..

image.jpg