Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 27 August 2017 at 23:35, Mesterh said:

I was about to halt my previous post and ask you to give us some facts and figures of all of these warnings that we have been given by the right wing.

In 2004 Nick Griffin was warning about muslim grooming gangs. The police and social services have known grooming has been a problem but they did nothing as they didn't want to be called "racist".

You ever heard of Enoch Powell ;)

poli

Interesting observation by Ben Shapiro..

How biased media cover the news..

Violence breaks out at far right rally... if they report on the Alt Right..

The protest went by mostly peacefully...... if there was violence at alt left rally..

Had to have a laugh at that one...

• Like 1

Interesting observation by Ben Shapiro..

How biased media cover the news..

Violence breaks out at far right rally... if they report on the Alt Right..

The protest went by mostly peacefully...... if there was violence at alt left rally..

Had to have a laugh at that one...

You sound surprised??

Makes Breitbart look impartial!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TIMON said:

You sound surprised??

Makes Breitbart look impartial!

No, not surprised so much as amused when Ben Shapiro pointed it out on one of his vids, it was they way he put it more than what he said, anyways it just tickled me for a minute...

He's a bright fella that one is.. you should find his channel and sub..

Edited by Vespasian

14 hours ago, matelot said:

In 2004 Nick Griffin was warning about muslim grooming gangs. The police and social services have known grooming has been a problem but they did nothing as they didn't want to be called "racist".

You ever heard of Enoch Powell ;)

poli

He should have said that white British males are grooming children, he would have been more accurate and have targeted a bigger audience.

Please, he was being called a racist because he is one not because he said Muslims are paedophiles which is a stupid thing to say if that is what he said. The Rotherham and Newcastle gangs should be tortured and hung but you can not condemn a whole race or religion because of it and that is what you are doing.

All you are doing is trying to justify racism and white supremacy with the vast majority of your posts over and over again. I very much doubt you have converted anyone to your beliefs, you have just shown most of us how you people think. I have no love for illegal immigrants, the far left party who think we should just hug each other and it will all be great ,  but I have less love for those who think I should burn my neighbour because he wasnt born here.

We are very lucky to have be born in the UK lets not make that a reason to say that we are better than everyone else.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mesterh said:

He should have said that white British males are grooming children, he would have been more accurate and have targeted a bigger audience.

Please, he was being called a racist because he is one not because he said Muslims are paedophiles which is a stupid thing to say if that is what he said. The Rotherham and Newcastle gangs should be tortured and hung but you can not condemn a whole race or religion because of it and that is what you are doing.

The Rochdale paedophiles were targeting mainly white teenagers because they see them as cattle, racism works both ways and shouldn't be tolerated on either side.

Edited by peatff
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Mesterh said:

All you are doing is trying to justify racism and white supremacy with the vast majority of your posts over and over again. I very much doubt you have converted anyone to your beliefs, you have just shown most of us how you people think. I have no love for illegal immigrants, the far left party who think we should just hug each other and it will all be great ,  but I have less love for those who think I should burn my neighbour because he wasnt born here.

We are very lucky to have be born in the UK lets not make that a reason to say that we are better than everyone else.

You were saying that the "right wing" hadn't been warning of grooming gangs etc. I provided a YouTube clip that showed Nick Griffin warned of grooming in 2004....

Yeah, there are paedophiles in every section of society. However there's only one group that has a holy book that says paedophilia is OK ;) Even Trevor Philips (ex chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission) says this grooming is "racist". 

I'm trying to "justify racism"? There's a group in Europe that continually attack "whites" and people that follow different religions. There have been dozens of attacks and hundreds killed. This group has groomed thousands of white kids. Yet if anyone speaks out against what is happening people like you shout them down as "racist". When did it become wrong not to want people in Europe that consider us sub human? When did it become wrong to be concerned about grooming of white children by migrant groups?

You really need to have a look at yourself.

Edited by matelot
  • Like 1