Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

40 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Yeah Mesterh, that's the level of debate I've come to expect from you. Tell you what, I'm at a bit of a bit of a loose end on Sunday evenings since Poldark has finished on the telly. Why don't we have an online debate then? 

Or are you too.....

image.jpg

Moon landings, there's a subject.

For me I can't see it being fake, all those people in the control room would have to be in on it, or fooled like the rest of us.  Not one of them has broken cover.

Also the Russians would surely have called BS on it if they thought it was fake.

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Yeah Mesterh, that's the level of debate I've come to expect from you. Tell you what, I'm at a bit of a bit of a loose end on Sunday evenings since Poldark has finished on the telly. Why don't we have an online debate then? 

Or are you too.....

image.jpg

Yes yes im a chicken.

20 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Moon landings, there's a subject.

For me I can't see it being fake, all those people in the control room would have to be in on it, or fooled like the rest of us.  Not one of them has broken cover.

Also the Russians would surely have called BS on it if they thought it was fake.

Ditto. Ive seen plenty of those conspiracy sites trying to reenact how they 'faked' it. Even with todays latest technology not one of them looked convincing. Yep I think the Ruskies would soon set the records straight. There would probably have to be hundreds of people in on it, from engineers to make up artists to emergency services etc, etc.

Theres even people who believe the ISS is a fake and all the astronauts are in a studio floating about on wires!:D

3 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Ditto. Ive seen plenty of those conspiracy sites trying to reenact how they 'faked' it. Even with todays latest technology not one of them looked convincing. Yep I think the Ruskies would soon set the records straight. There would probably have to be hundreds of people in on it, from engineers to make up artists to emergency services etc, etc.

Theres even people who believe the ISS is a fake and all the astronauts are in a studio floating about on wires!:D

Never waste time on a conspiracy theorist, they'll wear you out a long time before you wear them down..

I have a friend who just the other day wanted to show me evidence of a base secretly built on Mars.. even went to the trouble of finding the pic on Google Mars, only to find the base had somehow vanished...  NASA must of deleted it he says, on further research it was an old April Fools joke..

Made a right tit of himself, he still hasn't given up on 9/11 being an inside job yet though...  what a knob..

6 hours ago, Vespasian said:

Made a right tit of himself, he still hasn't given up on 9/11 being an inside job yet though...  what a knob..

Man don't you know the CIA has every skyscraper in American's basement filled with tons of explosives! pah

11 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Yes yes im a chicken.

Yeah, I agree with you there. I was really looking forward to taking your "arguments" apart.

lol, I hope you don't get too worked up when the West become increasingly right wing? If people like you aren't going to defend your viewpoints you can't really blame the electorate for voting for the right. After all, it's the "right wing" that actually listen to people's concerns... 

4 minutes ago, matelot said:

Yeah, I agree with you there. I was really looking forward to taking your "arguments" apart.

lol, I hope you don't get too worked up when the West become increasingly right wing? If people like you aren't going to defend your viewpoints you can't really blame the electorate for voting for the right. After all, it's the "right wing" that actually listen to people's concerns... 

Right, you are talking sh1t so explain yourself.

What arguments do you think I have that  you can tear apart? Why will the West become right wing extremist fascists? What viewpoints do you think I  have that I need to defend? 

The FAR right wing have just whinged about EVERYTHING and blamed everyone else, at some point point they will be right about something, which is SO important as long as you just ignore everything else going on around you that doesnt suit.

I bet there are bleedin loads of KKK members that are paedophiles, rapists, thieves etc etc. Did you watch that vid that Skyhuck posted?

8 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Why will the West become right wing extremist fascists? 

Because people are scared. We're having terrorist attacks every month in Europe. Yet politicians lie to the electorate about the underlying causes of these terrorist attacks. We are told that "love overcomes hate" and lighting candles will stop the terrorists winning.

People are starting to realise we're in a war..... Lighting candles and holding hands isn't going to win this war. People will vote for the parties that have warned about these terroist attacks for decades...

Deep down you know I'm right.