Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

20 hours ago, matelot said:

You were saying that the "right wing" hadn't been warning of grooming gangs etc. I provided a YouTube clip that showed Nick Griffin warned of grooming in 2004....

I watched the video, Griffin makes no mention of "grooming" and the idea that rape is used to spread islam is just ridiculous. 

You and he both talk a great deal of rubbish. Sure there are issues, but morons like you and Griffin don't help, you actually make the problem worse, as you misinformation and lies make people disbelieve what actually happening.

• Like 3

Has anyone on here ever read or even looked at a copy of the Koran?
Every chapter starts with the same paragraph about how men and women are equal.
"Sharia law" on the other hand...
Then add the Sunni/Shia/
Wahhabism/nationalism/
Tribalism etc
Look at the history of the "Middle East", the British empire were all over it.
"Lines in the sand"...
To generalise more than a billion people located globally is just ....
[emoji529][emoji529][emoji529]

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

I watched the video, Griffin makes no mention of "grooming" and the idea that rape is used to spread islam is just ridiculous. 

You and he both talk a great deal of rubbish. Sure there are issues, but morons like you and Griffin don't help, you actually make the problem worse, as you misinformation and lies make people disbelieve what actually happening.

In 2004 Nick Griffin made a speech in a pub called the "Reservoir Tavern". There was an undercover BBC reporter in the audience. The BBC reported on the speech and Nick Griffin was subsequently tried for "inciting racial hatred".

The Daily Telegraph reported on the trial. An extract from the Telegraph is below.

"Rodney Jameson, QC, prosecuting, said Griffin concentrated on allegations of paedophile drug rapes by Asian Muslims in the town during his speech.

After making a series of allegations about Muslim gangs grooming and raping children in Keighley, Griffin said: "The bastards that are in that gang, they are in prison so the public think it's all over. Well it's not. Because there's more of them.

"The police force and elected governors haven't done a damn thing about it. Their good book [the Koran] tells them that's acceptable."

So I think it fair to say NG has been warning of grooming since at least 2004. Maybe the real story is how the BBC ignored the allegations and done their best to silence Griffin?

I believe that is now checkmate.

checkmate.JPG

2 minutes ago, matelot said:

In 2004 Nick Griffin made a speech in a pub called the "Reservoir Tavern". There was an undercover BBC reporter in the audience. The BBC reported on the speech and Nick Griffin was subsequently tried for "inciting racial hatred".

The Daily Telegraph reported on the trial. An extract from the Telegraph is below.

"Rodney Jameson, QC, prosecuting, said Griffin concentrated on allegations of paedophile drug rapes by Asian Muslims in the town during his speech.

After making a series of allegations about Muslim gangs grooming and raping children in Keighley, Griffin said: "The bastards that are in that gang, they are in prison so the public think it's all over. Well it's not. Because there's more of them.

"The police force and elected governors haven't done a damn thing about it. Their good book [the Koran] tells them that's acceptable."

So I think it fair to say NG has been warning of grooming since at least 2004. Maybe the real story is how the BBC ignored the allegations and done their best to silence Griffin?

I believe that is now checkmate.

checkmate.JPG

Where did Griffin warn about "Grooming" you keep saying he did, but still you fail to give a single example.

14 hours ago, Mark J said:

You upset me.  You obviously have more than a basic level of education, yet you perpetuate disharmony based upon race.  I can only hazard a guess that this is because you consider the UK to be superior to other countries you've worked in whilst gathering your title.  That's fair enough, but you must understand that not everyone has been indoctrinated to hate people in the same fashion as yourself. Ergo, your arguement has little to no merit.

I'm going to throw you life-line, nice guy that I am.....  :D

I'm going to deconstruct the assumptions and prejudice in your comment above and give you some facts.  

I know this will be a challenge for you, it may require some attention to detail and a rewiring of your hard circuitry.

Bear with me, the path to enlightenment is never going to be easy, especially when there is so much preconception and assumption to be dispelled.  

If I upset you, that's a start!  A start towards your journey in examining your inner being...

How do you feel qualified to opine on my educational history?

I very much doubt you have expended the time and energy to research it - the first unfounded assumption.

You think I "...perpetuate disharmony based upon race..."  

How do you feel qualified to make such a statement?

I don't think you understand what racism actually is.  Over to you, you find a single comment that I've ever stated on this forum which might fit a modern definition of racism.  I say "on this forum" because you have no possible idea of my behavioural habits in any other sphere.

You "...hazard a guess..." on the basis of an assumption which is unfounded that I "...consider the UK to be superior..."

You want to pause and think about that?  A "guess" based upon an unfounded assumption.... 

I consider all sovereign nations to be equal in their own right.

Here's some fact for you - my previous career was, in very large part, dedicated to post conflict reconstruction and assistance to oppressed people.  People of all races, cultures and creeds.  

What you refer to as "a title" is actually a post nominal associated with investiture into the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.  It's important and relevant to mention this because it was in recognition of a significant contribution to the Balkans campaign which was a UN mandated operation to safeguard the Muslim population of the former Yugoslavia.

You, again, assume I've been "indoctrinated to hate people"  Here's a really important point, I don't "hate people" I judge each person I meet upon their own merits - equally, without favour or prejudice.

I do however dislike and disagree with some policies - that is an inalienable right.  

I dislike the concept of multiculturalism and the subordinate policies of immigration on the basis that it has been hoisted upon the population of the UK (and other countries - but that is for them), and that it is, in it's current form, most likely to be the CUASE of social disharmony rather than a victim of it.  

When you talk of "indoctrination", the "need to understand" and the relative "merit" or otherwise of arguments, you might want to pause a moment, look in the mirror and review what your argument is before you press send matey.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1