Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

54 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

You are totally bonkers. Honestly, you are fanatical and when you are fanatical you are wrong.

I bet there is only one other member in here that agrees with you 100%, that surely proves how fcked up your beliefs are. You are up there with the flat earth, fake moon landings, ufo hunter, aliens among us crazy people.

This^^^^

I was a fanatical Stoke City Fan l thought they were the best footy team in the world....... I was wrong!, but I've got over it now!......

There you go. Every illness has a cure. 

Yeah, maybe a round or two with mayweather would cure matelot?
On second thoughts.. probably not, but it would be good to watch, might even pay to see that.
On the other hand, he speaks some sense in amongst his racist ramblings!
I probably won't be thanked for saying that.

24 minutes ago, Mull said:

Yeah, maybe a round or two with mayweather would cure matelot?
On second thoughts.. probably not, but it would be good to watch, might even pay to see that.
On the other hand, he speaks some sense in amongst his racist ramblings!
I probably won't be thanked for saying that.

Nope he doesnt

You could use the old saying that a broken watch is correct twice a day or, an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewriters will always type sh1te.

Nope he doesnt

You could use the old saying that a broken watch is correct twice a day or, an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewriters will always type sh1te.

Yes, I like what you're trying to say, but, like you, he is right sometimes.

7 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Nope he doesnt

Tell you what Mesterh, why don't you actually try to debate the issues? Calling someone a "fanatic" is hardly going to win someone to your side of the argument.

People are watching the news on the telly and seeing things that makes them worried. They see all these terrorist attacks that weren't happening a few years ago. They see all these incidents of grooming that mainly only happen in immigrant communities. People then see how politicans and the media ignore the issues...... Or do you really think Islam is a "religion of peace"? Are you really happy that Jeremy Corbyn sacked a shadow minister for saying there was a problem with Pakistani grooming gangs?

I think your problem is that you know I'm right. You also know that if you try to debate the issues I will make you look stupid.... Why don't you prove me wrong? Or maybe calling someone a "fanatic" is the limit of your debating skills?

• Like 1

On 25/08/2017 at 23:37, Mesterh said:

You are totally bonkers. Honestly, you are fanatical and when you are fanatical you are wrong.

I bet there is only one other member in here that agrees with you 100%, that surely proves how fcked up your beliefs are. You are up there with the flat earth, fake moon landings, ufo hunter, aliens among us crazy people.

If the USA landed on the moon in 69 how come no one has done it since in our tech advancing world?

Imagine the research that could be done with today's equipment and the pictures and videos would be amazing!

59 minutes ago, matelot said:

Tell you what Mesterh, why don't you actually try to debate the issues? Calling someone a "fanatic" is hardly going to win someone to your side of the argument.

People are watching the news on the telly and seeing things that makes them worried. They see all these terrorist attacks that weren't happening a few years ago. They see all these incidents of grooming that mainly only happen in immigrant communities. People then see how politicans and the media ignore the issues...... Or do you really think Islam is a "religion of peace"? Are you really happy that Jeremy Corbyn sacked a shadow minister for saying there was a problem with Pakistani grooming gangs?

I think your problem is that you know I'm right. You also know that if you try to debate the issues I will make you look stupid.... Why don't you prove me wrong? Or maybe calling someone a "fanatic" is the limit of your debating skills?

And thats why its pointless trying to debate anything with you. You will just use the repeat the same thing the loudest card knowing that you are 100% correct. As I say pointless.

Why you arent having a go at the Irish or Scottish I dont know since facts show that out of the 40,000 or so child abuse cases PER YEAR in the UK there is a higher percentage in Northern Ireland and Scotland. Just proves we need to move away from Scotland and kick the Irish out. Thats how it works isnt it? Well according to the instructions on my new blinkers that have just turned up you look at one issue and blame everything on that, sorted.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, WesD said:

If the USA landed on the moon in 69 how come no one has done it since in our tech advancing world?

Imagine the research that could be done with today's equipment and the pictures and videos would be amazing!

I think the fact that it will cost Billions to send people to the moon its hardly worth doing it again for some photos.

Unless they are going to mine it etc I dont think there is probably much reason to go back to the moon.