Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, scbk said:
OPENING-GAMBIT.COM

Yesterday evening, as intense fighting raged on across Israel and Gaza, Bognor Regis-based pet store, PetZone, published a statement announcing their unreserved support for Israeli...

Phew thats a relief- I was up all night worrying what Petzones stance on it all was..

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Steven P said:

If one was to only read a one sided press rather than broadly reading, they might have a skewed view of the world. Similarly if one was to only comment on crimes so long as criminal only matched a criteria then the narrative they want to create is as equally unbalanced as their reading. So in the interest of balance.... here is a White Scottish man who is also a murderer. Quite brutal too as it happens. It happens...

(going for 5 and 6 tonight (see the post a week or so ago)

5. Monopolising conversations
6. Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized

)

WWW.SCOTLAND.POLICE.UK

Police Scotland Aberdeen North East murder Christopher Cook Jacqueline Kerr

Number 6 will be a total figment of your imagination I presume or once again you have tweaked your mind reading skills. Laughable how you try so hard with that crap. 

24 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Here is an interesting graphic. I'll apologise, I've been using excel to annotate it to make it clearer, also from the commons library. Covid hasn't happened by the end of the chart

Pre-covid total government debts

image.png.3db1929657befc83bf1f72a9098d4f9d.png

That looks like something my kids do for homework 😂

30 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Fook me, now that made me laugh. :D

90% of your posts start with giving people shit and trying to start an argument.

If anyone else wants to correct me then please do.

Ah Mesterh, another long term adversary. The arguments generally come after the standard individuals react “ often very  predictably”. I’d say 90% of my posts start with a news article, 

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

That looks like something my kids do for homework 😂

You need an early nght I suspect if that is tonights best example of the shining whit we come to expect from you. "Despite their breeding, my kids are surprisingly competent at presenting data in a clear and concise way"

22 minutes ago, Steven P said:

You need an early nght I suspect if that is tonights best example of the shining whit we come to expect from you. "Despite their breeding, my kids are surprisingly competent at presenting data in a clear and concise way"

How many times have you been called out for being factually incorrect or having no real time experiences or knowledge on much of what you post on ? 🤔. The comment about kids is overstepping the mark,try and be a man and let’s keep the crap between those on here by choice  and refrain from dragging family into it. 
By the way SNP supporter ? 

This program was a good discussion on the whole Israel/Gaza situation. Lots of background and in-depth analysis.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

What was the thinking behind Hamas's attack on Israel and what comes next?

The concluding sentence from the presenter was "What's coming will be grim and complicated."

15 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

How many times have you been called out for being factually incorrect or having no real time experiences or knowledge on much of what you post on ? 🤔. The comment about kids is overstepping the mark,try and be a man and let’s keep the crap between those on here by choice  and refrain from dragging family into it. 
By the way SNP supporter ? 

... you mentioned them first and their abilities...

( a quick English Language comprehension lession "Despite their breeding" was a comment on their parents (you) and "the kids are competent" was the comment about the children which is no way derogatory )

Edited by Steven P

6 minutes ago, Steven P said:

... you mentioned them first and their abilities...

( a quick English Language comprehension lession "Despite their breeding" was a comment on their parents (you) and "the kids are competent" was the comment about the children which is no way derogatory )

Play your stupid utterly childish word games regarding kids and parents ( plural) bud if you want 

You overstepped the mark making disparaging comments about kids and parents and you know it, in doing so you confirm everything for me. End of story. 
SNP supporter ? Can’t you comprehend that question? It’s been asked multiple times  or are you to ashamed to answer it.