Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

The way you speak about muslims and Africans is without a shadow of doubt extremely racist. Yes, you can be concerned about immigration without being racist. Personally I wouldn't put a cap on numbers but I wouldn't allow them access to to the welfare state until they had been here for a number of years. If they've come over as adults then we haven't had to educate them and will have cost us nothing and if they work then they will be contributing to national coffers which includes my health and pension. Is that such a bad thing. This government looks set to steer this economy onto the rocks just to put a stop to it all. Madness in my opinion. It's like giving up a good job before you've found another. Might work out though, there are plenty who think it will.

I kinda knew (hoped / expected) you'd be amongst, if not, the first to pick up....

But...

It pains me to say, that's a very disappointing response, I was expecting something with more thought and consideration.

It's Friday night, I'll hold my breath for something more characteristically insightful!

Well if you want something insightful in regards North Korea, then a Chinese proverb springs to mind...

Doing nothing is an option.... just let them get away with what they can till you can't ignore them....

On Trump, he's part politician, part entertainer, how can you not cover him?....

The way you speak about muslims and Africans is without a shadow of doubt extremely racist. Yes, you can be concerned about immigration without being racist.

Unfortunately the warnings from the "racists" seem to be coming true....

In 2004 the BNP were saying that Asian gangs were sexually abusing vulnerable white kids in northern towns... They were right.... If the media had actually listened to them less kids would have been abused in places like Rotherham.

500 europeans killed by terrorists in the last two years. Is that not a "river of blood"...

If they've come over as adults then we haven't had to educate them and will have cost us nothing and if they work then they will be contributing to national coffers which includes my health and pension. Is that such a bad thing.

How many migrants do we have in the UK? 5 million or something? Yet the NHS goes from crisis to crisis.... How many migrants do we need before the NHS is fixed?

If the migrants are so good why are their own countries so poor? If the migrants are so good should we not be charitable and send them to poor countries to build their economies?

Someone on minimum wage pays about £1500 a year in income tax and NI. Do you think that's enough to pay for the NHS/ state benefits/ housing/ schools etc? It's quite clear that the vast bulk of migrants are a drain to the taxpayer...

Do you have any proof that migrants are net contributors to the UK taxpayer? Or is it something the BBC told you?

For 200 years my family lived in India. Then in 1947 my family had to come back to the UK. Why is it OK for Indians and Africans etc to kick the brits out of their countries but brits just have to accept them coming here without complaint?

Is it really "racist" to want europe to remain european?

This answers part of why you hate everyone so much!

So your take is because your family got kicked out of India everyone who isn't British should be kicked out of the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Matelot, you haven't answered my question. If you're going to go round accusing people of threats to kill, you need a base for your argument. You're slandering me here. I hope you realise that.

Will he ever answer?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

For 200 years my family lived in India. Then in 1947 my family had to come back to the UK. Why is it OK for Indians and Africans etc to kick the brits out of their countries but brits just have to accept them coming here without complaint?

Is it really "racist" to want europe to remain european?

Your family were in india before the raj? Were they employed by the East India Company?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk