Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

State of the parties in the Opinion Polls | UK Political Info

I saw this referenced on Twitter. Can you believe that Labour are so utterly mistrusted that they are falling further behind a sitting government?

I can only surmise, coupled with Jeremy Corbyn's inability to engage the public, that the perception is that Theresa May is doing a pretty solid job.

Labour lost one of their seats in a by election to the Tories. I can't help thinking it will be decades before Labour form a Government again :)

I was disappointed that UKIP never got the Stoke constituency :( Having said that, the UKIP candidate was bizarre, imagine making stuff up about having lost friends at Hillsborough.

I'm not surprised Labour lost Copeland considering the area is dependent on the nuclear industry.

Ukip's chances in Stoke were slim and none. Nuttal not only got caught out about Hillsborough he was also caught out when the house in Stoke where he was registered and said he was living was found to be an empty shell.

I'm not surprised Labour lost Copeland considering the area is dependent on the nuclear industry.

Ukip's chances in Stoke were slim and none. Nuttal not only got caught out about Hillsborough he was also caught out when the house in Stoke where he was registered and said he was living was found to be an empty shell.

Can't talk.....

Distraught! (Lost a tenner!)

Apart from, 38% turnout in Stoke...

There's a community that's lost faith in politics!

I often think it's rubbish how political parties parachute in candidates to fight elections. They should have a local MP for local people.

I was surprised at the acceptance speech by the newly elected Stoke Labour MP...

"Those who came to Stoke-on-Trent to stoke hate and division and turn us against our neighbours, I have one simple message: you have failed...

"We have said with one voice that hate and bigotry is not welcome here."

Immigration is one of the main concerns of the electorate, yet it appears that Labour are still sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "not listening".