Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

What does this mean?

It means that matelot has a job on the roads and that he's dived onto Arbtalk and stirred up a load of ****. Is what it means.

Edit: I respect whatever anyone does for a living. I resent nazi's wrecking an otherwise mint forum. I believe that you shouldn't carry on online any different than you would in a bar.

Edited by Mark J

Why do you think they are all on minimum wages? Those in the building trades are good money. I took a tree down for a Pole last week and he employed 50 people, only been here for 7 years!'

I work on a UK construction site. We have a Portugese subcontractor that pays his Portugese workers £5 an hour. Some of them were caught stealing food in Aldis. I've heard some of them haven't been paid since Christmas and they were stealing other workers sandwiches in the canteen.

Look up government stats and you will see that the benefits from migration far outweighs the costs.'

Why don't you provide the "stats"? You were the one that was saying migration was brilliant. It seems bizarre that you wouldn't provide the "stats" to make me look stupid.....

Britains economy has always been built on cheap immigrant labour and long may it continue to do so.

up'

That's interesting. Where did you get that information? The book of made up facts?

As for 500 deaths from terrorism in Europe, you got more chance of winning the lottery jackpot 10 times than you have being killed by a terrorist.

up'

So at what point do we start taking terrorism seriously? How many deaths do we have before you admit we have a problem?

It seems whenever you hear something you don't like you blame the BBC or the guardian for spreading fake news. Just like Donald trump. Or your lie about Swedish government 'covering up'

Yeah, the BBC isn't biased at all. If someone has mobile phone footage of a migrant getting abused on a tram they will run the footage on the news. However when the BNP say that white kids getting raped by migrants they seem strangely unwilling to investigate.

I'm glad Trump has banned them from press briefings for being biased...

I work on a UK construction site. We have a Portugese subcontractor that pays his Portugese workers £5 an hour. Some of them were caught stealing food in Aldis. I've heard some of them haven't been paid since Christmas and they were stealing other workers sandwiches in the canteen.

Why don't you provide the "stats"? You were the one that was saying migration was brilliant. It seems bizarre that you wouldn't provide the "stats" to make me look stupid.....

That's interesting. Where did you get that information? The book of made up facts?

So at what point do we start taking terrorism seriously? How many deaths do we have before you admit we have a problem?

Yeah, the BBC isn't biased at all. If someone has mobile phone footage of a migrant getting abused on a tram they will run the footage on the news. However when the BNP say that white kids getting raped by migrants they seem strangely unwilling to investigate.

Are you going to reply to mark?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

You mean mumbai you bastard!;) I have surely what a mad country. Spent 6 months there. Started in chennai then headed north. Didn't go to kerala though.

I went there with the intention of staying 6 months, however I came home after a month. Tbh, I just felt it too full on and got pissed off at the number of people trying to sell me stuff or asking for money. The beggars are a real eye opener, I remember seeing this guy with half an arm. Half of his arm bone was just sticking out the stub of his arm :(

I went to Delhi, Dharamsala and saw a hill town called Shimla. I have to admit staying in Shimla and waking up each day to see the Himalayas was brill :)

I'd go back as part of an organised tour. I quite fancy going to Goa and maybe Jaipur and where they burn the bodies on the Ganges.

PS it was Bombay when my family where there.

I went there with the intention of staying 6 months, however I came home after a month. Tbh, I just felt it too full on and got pissed off at the number of people trying to sell me stuff or asking for money. The beggars are a real eye opener, I remember seeing this guy with half an arm. Half of his arm bone was just sticking out the stub of his arm :(

I went to Delhi, Dharamsala and saw a hill town called Shimla. I have to admit staying in Shimla and waking up each day to see the Himalayas was brill :)

I'd go back as part of an organised tour. I quite fancy going to Goa and maybe Jaipur and where they burn the bodies on the Ganges.

PS it was Bombay when my family where there.

Shimla is pretty its a bit quiet though! Goa isn't up to much, full of wannabe hippies and Russians. It's tacky and the beaches aren't even great. Some decent ruins though.

Shimla is pretty its a bit quiet though! Goa isn't up to much, full of wannabe hippies and Russians. It's tacky and the beaches aren't even great. Some decent ruins though.

Compared to Delhi in the summer Shimla was heaven... I don't know how people could live in these place before air con.

Yea, I came across footage of some cultural enrichment this afternoon, three scumbag immigrants in Germany attempting to rape a german woman in broad daylight...

The media wouldn't touch that with a bargepole.... a white fella on a tram berating a black fella, well that makes perfect footage for their lying narrative that all immigration is a good thing......

Trump and his team are on to these PC cowards in the Media though.. If your asking me Trump is just the ticket, just in time..

I just hope when he comes to Europe, he goes about his business like a bull in a china shop...... calling them all out for the cowards they are, the liars they are......