Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

8 minutes ago, Mark J said:

May be an image of text that says "иK firms report lowest level of stock since records began in 1983 Stock levels in relation to expected sales (negative figures imply shortage) Distribution 50 Retail 40 30 20 10 -10 20 1984 1986 1988 1990 1992 1994 Source: Confederation of British Industry 1996 1998 2000 2002 2004 2006 2008 2010 2012 2014 2016 2018 2020 2022 NewStatesman"

Great news! Less Chinese Junk, less road pollution, smaller carbon footprint from shipping everything all over the world. 

Maybe we’ll now be forced to shop local and produce local instead of taking the cheap and easy option of dirty,  and polluting one. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Great news! Less Chinese Junk, less road pollution, smaller carbon footprint from shipping everything all over the world. 

Maybe we’ll now be forced to shop local and produce local instead of taking the cheap and easy option of dirty,  and polluting one. 

Thats me now, i look at every thing and where it,s produced, i would sooner pay a bit more for something that is made in the UK, even beer i have given up with the big commercial brewers and now just support the local smaller brewers, and there is some top class real ales about now,a days, 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, spuddog0507 said:

Thats me now, i look at every thing and where it,s produced, i would sooner pay a bit more for something that is made in the UK, even beer i have given up with the big commercial brewers and now just support the local smaller brewers, and there is some top class real ales about now,a days, 

Good man! That’s gonna upset Markie though, he’s permanently a glass half full guy. How dare people see something positive in his constant one-man vitriol against the Tory Party. 

• Like 2

APPLE.NEWS

President Joe Biden criticised the People’s Republic of China for its lack of transparency after the...

Pretty sure Trump was ridiculed by the Dems for this view 🤷‍♂️. Maybe the orange man wasn’t so wrong about a lot of stuff as the woke brigade would have everyone believe. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Good man! That’s gonna upset Markie though, he’s permanently a glass half full guy. How dare people see something positive in his constant one-man vitriol against the Tory Party. 

I was watching a old episode of Till death us do part, with Alf Garnett the other night and there was a quote in that which i pissed my self laughing at, he was on about voting and he came out with , they have to vote Labour because they cant spell Conservative, that did make me laugh, but we need to remember what the country was like when that program was made back in the 70s,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

President Joe Biden criticised the People’s Republic of China for its lack of transparency after the...

Pretty sure Trump was ridiculed by the Dems for this view 🤷‍♂️. Maybe the orange man wasn’t so wrong about a lot of stuff as the woke brigade would have everyone believe. 

Lets face facts here, the senile incumbent of the white house must be an embarrassment to the yanks. The free rides the media gives him compared to trump is only adding more fuel to the fire.

Going to kick off in yankieland big time. Maybe they could just give California back to Mexico.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, donnk said:

Lets face facts here, the senile incumbent of the white house must be an embarrassment to the yanks. The free rides the media gives him compared to trump is only adding more fuel to the fire.

Going to kick off in yankieland big time. Maybe they could just give California back to Mexico.

Let's face it, if Trump hadn't  have shouted his mouth off so much he'd still be in power... Time and place for everything.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

So... Are you going to chuck yr job in the Oil industry then. K