Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Yup "safety in a Glasgow nightclub" sounds like as big an oxymoron as "Military Intelligence" or "fighting for peace"

I was anticipating this..... s’why I said ‘relative safety.’ Flying a helicopter over a combat zone in Afghanistan must rank in a different league than wading through bitten off Glaswegians’ ears.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I was anticipating this..... s’why I said ‘relative safety.’ Flying a helicopter over a combat zone in Afghanistan must rank in a different league than wading through bitten off Glaswegians’ ears.

What!, have the modern Glasgie snowflakes started spitting the bitten off ears out?

eh lad, in my day they fucking chewed down an ate them wi relish.

Pussies.

• Like 1

Boris is going on about his bridge idea again (not the garden one that cost £53m to not build another more ambitious one)

Might need some skyhooks for it.....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Number 10 says "a range of government officials" are looking at the idea of a linking bridge.

So probably cost a few billion for the experts to decide its not a good idea ?

20 bn a bargin though compared to HS2?

Edited by Stere
  • Sad 1

On 11/02/2020 at 08:01, Stere said:

Boris is going on about his bridge idea again (not the garden one that cost £53m to not build another more ambitious one)

Might need some skyhooks for it.....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Number 10 says "a range of government officials" are looking at the idea of a linking bridge.

So probably cost a few billion for the experts to decide its not a good idea ?

20 bn a bargin though compared to HS2?

It's a stupid idea at the best of times....

But with the SNP wanting independence and the reunification of Ireland likely in the foreseeable future, it is just plain daft.

On a separate note, Eustace taking on the Environment brief is like giving Gary Glitter & Jimmy Saville the keys to the kindergarten.....?

Suspected nonce. Or at the very least aware of Epsteins noncery, which makes him complicit. And a nonce.

Noncery - good word. I shall add that to my vocabulary.
Sounds like it could of come from the Viz profanisaurus for those that remember Viz...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

It's a stupid idea at the best of times....

But with the SNP wanting independence and the reunification of Ireland likely in the foreseeable future, it is just plain daft.

On a separate note, Eustace taking on the Environment brief is like giving Gary Glitter & Jimmy Saville the keys to the kindergarten.....?

And you're surprised?, the lunatics have taken over the asylum today.

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

And you're surprised?, the lunatics have taken over the asylum today.

So it might ‘seem’ Egger....

Maybe ‘tis true, weme fooked!

You know me, I’ll always try and find a positive if there’s one to be found. 

I’ll leave you with that and just float the question:

Can you even begin to imagine how much worse it would have been under a Corbyn / Labour government.....

image.jpeg.20424a456ceea367f2ad8fcff07f5d49.jpegimage.png.9b3a7c87dec160ff5868efcaf33ab242.pngimage.jpeg.f66506230ce1cb727ad8704ba46ad4d5.jpegimage.png.24a9cb08eccf4030a08edfe3273e07dd.pngimage.jpeg.b50b080b744f56d91bee5887ac9127c7.jpegimage.png.d024c7d0c9ff91ad9c87584684ce6d8a.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

So it might ‘seem’ Egger....

Maybe ‘tis true, weme fooked!

You know me, I’ll always try and find a positive if there’s one to be found. 

I’ll leave you with that and just float the question:

Can you even begin to imagine how much worse it would have been under a Corbyn / Labour government.....

image.jpeg.20424a456ceea367f2ad8fcff07f5d49.jpegimage.png.9b3a7c87dec160ff5868efcaf33ab242.pngimage.jpeg.f66506230ce1cb727ad8704ba46ad4d5.jpegimage.png.24a9cb08eccf4030a08edfe3273e07dd.pngimage.jpeg.b50b080b744f56d91bee5887ac9127c7.jpegimage.png.d024c7d0c9ff91ad9c87584684ce6d8a.png

Corbyn is by the by now, nothing to worry about and good riddance. What needs looking at is how Bunggling is going to separate, or is that join Number 10 and number 11. It isn't the way to go imo.