Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, scbk said:

Does it matter though? It's like a choice between the 3 monkeys

360_F_49514641_8IlS0vWcvIFflMa7maq4xlZl3ckisM7r.jpg.1c599af02ae55f0d6e2983563db75fec.jpg

And the vote is to be made by snp members so we don't get a say anyway, no point in the media being there

An old neighbour where i grew up used to refer to those three monkeys as hear all, see all and say **************** all. 

Always gives me a smile when I see them.

If I had to pick I'd go with say **************** all, at least ya wouldn't have tae listen to 'im!

Doug - Ditto.  Town (Oban) was full of children looking for something to do, and all the schools I passed were closed but with no picket lines or anything similar to see.

Edit  They have just announced 31 days of rolling striked through March and April.  The poor kids are totally disenfranchised - this is the sme bunch of children whose education has already been buggered up by Covid.  What chance do they stand of actually learning anything, let alone being motivated to attend school.

Edited by waterbuoy
  • Like 2

APPLE.NEWS

WhatsApp leaks reveal how then health secretary and his advisers mocked Gavin Williamson in...

What a total farce it all was, it’s disgusting to watch those at the top looking to rewrite or manipulate  the history of events ( and in all parties case a total lack of acknowledgment of the damage the lockdown and restrictions madness undoubtedly caused, to children in particular) and attempting to distance themselves from what is now without any doubt looking back an utterly disastrous and pathetically ( bordering on criminally I’d say) mismanaged situation that has had massive negative consequences that will last for many years to come . On the other side of the coin I’ve  read a summary of the much at the time maligned Sweden’s now completed enquiry, the difference is night and day. 

APPLE.NEWS

Education secretary and Matt Hancock also hit out at unions at time when Government...

Regardless of the merits of the two clowns concerned I’d say the actual point is not far off the mark.  The desire to be at home on pay was often passed off as the desire to be safe 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Stool master said:

Looks like someone's going to be looking for a job in the Bristol area. (Mind you they've already made a tit of themselves 🤦

Screenshot_20230302-122722.png

Hard to believe that he didn't notice that he was driving along with the tipper up.

APPLE.NEWS

Prime minister raised concerns that the Government could be criticised for 'blinking too soon'

No shit 😳

APPLE.NEWS

Isaac Levido was recruited to Downing Street in March 2020 to improve the Government’s...

Follow the science my arse 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
It’s rather interesting to see the whole charade being exposed for what it was in reality ie a total and utter farce, I guess the constant revelations regarding the strength of natural immunity, mask ineffectiveness, vaccine side effects and lack of efficacy etc etc   are a bitter pill to swallow for many of the most ardent defenders of this sham. 

90533152-3557-44FC-B949-D9B51ABCC5E9.png

Edited by Johnsond

5 hours ago, Stool master said:

Looks like someone's going to be looking for a job in the Bristol area. (Mind you they've already made a tit of themselves 🤦

Screenshot_20230302-122722.png

That twunt made me late for work this morning, and is making my drive home take an hour longer than normal. Nob jockey.

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

What was once vilified as xenophobic Trumpian hyperbole is now the sober conclusion of US...

🤷‍♂️ Moonbat media eh, throw in a few of Hancock’s wats app messages as to how much they didn’t really “ follow the science “in reality and surely the penny must be starting to drop with even the most ardent believers.

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1