Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

19 minutes ago, sime42 said:

I don't think there's much danger of HanCock staging a come back. He only goes on TV these days if he's paid too much money to eat insects, in a jungle.

As for the motivations behind this whole thing; surely it's just driven by the personal agenda of a certain Isabel Oakeshott, and that's hardly a secret, she's very forthright about it. Occam's razor.

Don't think its a question of if, more just when - We'll see another pandemic. We're f*cking with nature in so many ways, and there's plenty of hostile regimes around the world for those preferring a man made cause. Then add into the mix things like increasing antibiotic resistance, rising obesity and other health issues, and mass pan global travel. You'd have to be a bit naive to believe that the human race is by any means in control of that lot. We're the author's of our own demise. 

I’ll happily take my chances without a mask, lockdowns, social distancing,, essential items only or any of the other utter bollocks they imposed. I’m ok to live in naivety to an extent if that’s what it takes rather than fear about what’s coming next. Life’s a bit short for that  and the crap we had to deal with from those lying scum politicians and celebrity hungry scientists. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’ll happily take my chances without a mask, lockdowns, social distancing,, essential items only or any of the other utter bollocks they imposed. I’m ok to live in naivety to an extent if that’s what it takes rather than fear about what’s coming next. Life’s a bit short for that  and the crap we had to deal with from those lying scum politicians and celebrity hungry scientists. 

Hey, are you plagiarising me...  I  thought I'd already said that.. several times🤣....🙄

16 hours ago, Mark J said:

Perhaps they'd have asked better questions if they were privy to the communications of the Cabinet Office at the time. What do you think they should do better when the next pandemic comes along?

A screenshot from another telegraph article !!! Tory backbenchers tried to stop something but who backed it Mark ????!! 

8BC13D89-F13C-4AAC-B1C6-9B5CC90D148F.png

Edited by Johnsond

16 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Hey, are you plagiarising me...  I  thought I'd already said that.. several times🤣....🙄

It was not intentional I assure you, I just sometimes cannot get my head around how people come to certain conclusions over this topic. Especially with what we are seeing now, Hancock  and the rest might as well walk around with placards stating “ we conned you suckers “ 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Should Boris Johnson be allowed to award his father a knighthood?

The whole honours system is utter rubbish. Totally devalued over many years. War criminal lying ex PM being a good example. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Johnsond said:

It was not intentional I assure you, I just sometimes cannot get my head around how people come to certain conclusions over this topic. Especially with what we are seeing now, Hancock  and the rest might as well walk around with placards stating “ we conned you suckers “ 

It was just my attempt at late night humour, cheers.

• Like 1