Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I've thought about this long n hard, (well, ya know what I mean)  Tomorrow I'm going to start a "let's ignore [mention=42574]matelot[/mention] comments thread. Let's see how it goes.

I've told you before matey, I don't disagree with all you say but you are over the top.
Looking forward to that Mr eggs
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, billpierce said:
8 hours ago, eggsarascal said:
I've thought about this long n hard, (well, ya know what I mean)  Tomorrow I'm going to start a "let's ignore [mention=42574]matelot[/mention] comments thread. Let's see how it goes.

I've told you before matey, I don't disagree with all you say but you are over the top.

Read more  

Looking forward to that Mr eggs

Yeah! Crack on eggs!

Should be a good thread! How awesome would it be having a thread where you politically correct numpties can discuss the issues of the day and ignore any opposing views! Then anyone reading it will realise that the politically correct don't want to discuss any difficult issues never mind come up with solutions.

We might as well get Nick Griffin to become Prime Minister next week.

1 hour ago, Richard 1234 said:

Are they running away because they hate where they grew up or is it because the West can’t keep their nose out of everyone else’s business causing war?

A lot of the migrants coming to Europe don't come from war ravaged countries...... 

35 minutes ago, matelot said:

Yeah! Crack on eggs!

Should be a good thread! How awesome would it be having a thread where you politically correct numpties can discuss the issues of the day and ignore any opposing views! Then anyone reading it will realise that the politically correct don't want to discuss any difficult issues never mind come up with solutions.

We might as well get Nick Griffin to become Prime Minister next week.

A lot of the migrants coming to Europe don't come from war ravaged countries...... 

That’s probably true, I guess my point was more than that originally. These other places with no war are striving to be like the west and failing or at best getting there incredibly slowly. Would they not be best to live a bit more like their ancestors. While iPhones are nice I think a simple life would be good too. Nothing is simple

10 hours ago, matelot said:

Why is it wrong to be "racist"? Any fool can see some races/ cultures are better than others..... If you think all races/ cultures are the same why not take a holiday to somewhere like Somalia or Afghanistan? The crazy thing is we'd all agree that you'd have to be literally suicidal to go to Afghanistan for a holiday. Yet we act all surprised when we import Afghan culture (immigrants) into the UK and suffer terrorism....

With respect Skyhuck. You seem the type of guy that believed in Santa until he was 15. Most of here can see that politicians have been lying to us with their "immigration is good" message.

Oh dear God.

Do you think that someone in Afghanistan really thinks that you are better/superior to them? Do you think any of us think you are more superior than an Afghanistan? Just in case you are wondering the answer WILL be no.

Yes there will be some nasty naughty bad men in Afghanistan but then again there are lots of nasty naughty English men here in England who would torture your grandad for his weekly pension. 

It's all about relativity.

And yes, it is wrong to be a racist, surely that doesn't need an explanation?!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

It’s better to be moderately racist like me.

I like the good immigrants like doctors and people who cook me food like curry and chow mein, but I don’t like the bad immigrants like terrorists, grooming gangs and murderers.

That isn't how it works though Mark. They've got different coulored skin to us so they are all bad. You ain't half silly at times.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

Do you think that someone in Afghanistan really thinks that you are better/superior to them?

How many Brits would like to go and live in Afghanistan? Virtually zero? How many Afghans would like to live in Britain? Most of them?

If British culture isn't better than Afghan culture why do they want to come here?

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

And yes, it is wrong to be a racist, surely that doesn't need an explanation?!

When you watch the Olympics etc it's very hard not to realise that the different races are better at different things. Jamaicans are brilliant at the 100m sprint. Ethiopians are brilliant at long distance running. Whites are generally best at swimming. Why is it wrong to be honest? I thought the whole idea of multiculturalism was to celebrate the different strengths of different races/ cultures?   However when someone points out the different strengths of different races you find it racist!