For those of you who sit on the side line

eggsarascal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on here for about 7 years,the time in which I've been involved with forestry equipment of the chipper and grinder variety.I joined to get an insight of the people that use the machines,how they work,what they do....what they need, to give me an understanding of what an arborist is and does.....Its been very eye opening:001_smile:

I don't post up much because I'm here to learn about you people,not flog me wares...if you know what I mean :blushing:

Some of you on here know me,me dogs and me truck, a passion for other things in life......

I really enjoy dealing with people in this industry,with an understanding of their needs and their honest opinions and approach......

Thank you ArbTalk :thumbup:

BTW...Good thread :001_cool:

I didn't know how to use a computer 7 years ago:blushing:

And I ain't a lot better now:lol:

Hello,

I think the nature of the subject attracts spectators who prefer to read as opposed to contribute, which may be daunting for the first timer.

Im not in the industry, but we are producing some of our own firewood, the knowledge here is invaluable & very useful.

Being a semi retired techie, Ive contributed to a few IT related threads as a means of contribution.

N

Arbtalk is awesome although I have not posted much when I have done previously you guys have been fantastic and responded to any queries I have had quickly and have been very supportive some of the info is extremley usefull I dont get as much time around others as I would like as I cant work the hours you guys do so find arbtalk a really good resource for keeping up to date with stuff and general banter I dont have time for other forums and even if I did arbtalk would still be the best :)

I've been a member for about 6 months now, as you can probably see, not submitted many posts but am on the forum whenever I get the chance. I'm a member of a fly fishing forum as well but that gets really bitchy, this one however has some great posts on it and I've learnt a fair bit since being on here.

I've been climbing for about 6 years now, went to myerscough college to get my nd in Arb and did a year in Oz which was a real eye opener!

I'm making a little resolution to post more and try to get a bit more involved in the forum as it's quality. Might start by getting one of those avatar things sorted:confused: and try to post some pictures up...one can try!!