For those of you who sit on the side line

eggsarascal

It's the first place I go to when I'm on-line.

It's so much more 'alive' than other forums.

I belong to a couple of landrover ones and all you seem to get is bits for sale, pleadings for advice (which only get answered if the solution is obvious).

The number and variety of posts here is excellent and the advice and banter is brilliant.

Looking forward to putting faces to names at the arb show.

(by the way - do you need to book a camping spot?)

Long live the forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it is compulsory now ! Its got that " something " ............Oh yea working out what mendi-plogs is saying ! O.K. Jon ?

Its those little quirks that also make it interesting Stubby. I'm sure we all have sat at the keyboard "profiling" those we have never met trying to figure them out and where their coming from. Good amount of diverse info and opinion is great.

Regards,

Tony

Its those little quirks that also make it interesting Stubby. I'm sure we all have sat at the keyboard "profiling" those we have never met trying to figure them out and where their coming from. Good amount of diverse info and opinion is great.

Regards,

Tony

Too right Tony . My bro live in a land down under . Western Aus . 45 mins from Perth .

I find it is compulsory now ! Its got that " something " ............Oh yea working out what mendi-plogs is saying ! O.K. Jon ?

I think I spend more time deciphering what Jon is trying to say than anything else... A little punctuation would help

Great people on here, met one lad, possibly will meet another on the weekend, hope to meet a few more at some point

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Sat on the sidelines for quite a while but enjoyed the banter all the same. Love this forum and spend many a hour looking through things and a lot of the time it really motivates me to better myself. Like how many people will post diffirent things they are trying with rope/hitch set ups. Some of those have helped me out and have passed em on to other people too. Thanks must go to Steve for creating one of the most valued sites for information I know of.

Im also not in the industry but look after my parents few acres and have a passion for trees etc.

Its a great help for managment, techniques, saw help (a dreaded 261 :mad: ) woodcraft and as a general good read.

Also thanks to tapatalk and now the much better arbtalk app I can dip in and out to cries of "Are you on that bloody treetalk again?!?!"

I think I spend more time deciphering what Jon is trying to say than anything else... A little punctuation would help

Great people on here, met one lad, possibly will meet another on the weekend, hope to meet a few more at some point

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi eddy were going up to show on sat so hope to see then Jon

Hello i have been sitting on the sideline for a couple of years ,reading all the post and learning a lot.So i thought it was about time (being promped by this post to introduce myself) My name is chris we are located in devon .

I am a small firewood producer, processing about 500 cubic metres a year with the help of my dad.

I hope to meet some of you guys at the Black down hill woodland fair (near taunton somerset) on the 6th of july.

best wishes chris