Jokes???

brownie1964

With the lady asking a someone who changed their name from Marlene Headley to Ngozi Fulani. Whilst wearing Nigerian attire but having parents from the west Indies and also being paid for by BLM and being friends with Meagan's photographer from what I've seen.

Also, why has it just kicked off now whilst Will is visiting the USA ?.

Edited by GarethM

I think Lady whoever she is should have been briefed on the sort of person she was dealing with, we all know that some people are aching to play the race card, and the old girl walked right into it.

I used to work with a fella of couloir on the motorways, where fools, regardless of colour aren’t suffered gladly. If he was in for a bollocking it was always because he was black. He couldn’t accept that we all got roasted it we got it wrong. It was like watching Ali G at times.

Edited by eggsarascal

From what I've read, the woman wasn't directly invited. But asked by another group to come along, it certainly smacks of a setup for me-again to grab some publicity for the netflix documentary.

It's just infuriating the interviews on MSM didn't do even the smallest amount of research before throwing the god mother of William under the bus.

There's a clip where she states, I stood at the side of the room in complete shock and couldn't tell Camilla, yet even had a conversation with her!.

Edited by GarethM

34 minutes ago, GarethM said:

From what I've read, the woman wasn't directly invited. But asked by another group to come along, it certainly smacks of a setup for me-again to grab some publicity for the netflix documentary.

It's just infuriating the interviews on MSM didn't do even the smallest amount of research before throwing the god mother of William under the bus.

There's a clip where she states, I stood at the side of the room in complete shock and couldn't tell Camilla, yet even had a conversation with her!.

The woman is a complete twat as far as I’m concerned, I doubt it would be possible for anyone to have a conversation with her without her finding something to take offence over.

It’s a total stitch-up job, very unfair that she’s been given the air time she has IMO.