Brexit and the arb industry.

richy_B

32 minutes ago, sime42 said:

We've got a lovely Service Industry though.emoji12.png What more could you want?!

Do you think the whole EU system and it’s ruling organisations etc etc are of benefit at all to the average working man or women ??? 
This is not a Tory/Labour right or left thing just a genuine question, I’ve no doubt my view on it will differ you yours 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Interesting items coming up.  

My immediate issue - A lot of suppliers have said haulage is going to anticipated be tight Jan-March. The word is foreign hauliers are not wanting to send drivers and lorries over incase they get stuck at Dover for 48 hours etc. 2 days of a lorry sitting in customs, 2 days of drivers being paid, etc. A reasonable assumption I suppose.  

I've got all my stock and supplies in to see me through till April but certainly something to watch.    

2 hours ago, richy_B said:

Interesting items coming up.  

My immediate issue - A lot of suppliers have said haulage is going to anticipated be tight Jan-March. The word is foreign hauliers are not wanting to send drivers and lorries over incase they get stuck at Dover for 48 hours etc. 2 days of a lorry sitting in customs, 2 days of drivers being paid, etc. A reasonable assumption I suppose.  

I've got all my stock and supplies in to see me through till April but certainly something to watch.    

Like Their Farmers blocked Their Ports when some tuppeny deal on Cheeses went sour with the Italians or some other tenuous excuse. K

All I ever saw was the immense arrogance, financial chicanary and venality of the EU Beaurcrats.

I would never have considered them stupid.

I always, and rightly,  suspected and distrusted their Empire building motivation.

All power corrupts and the power they seek is corrupting in the extreme, as can already be seen.

• Like 7

Doesn’t anyone else see the immense stupidity and naive arrogance of brexit?
What do you think the Russians think about the breakup of the EU?

Lots do I'm sure. The problem is they don't have the loudness of voice that the naive arrogant Island Monkeys have. It's weird; the Pro Brexit point of view would have been an anachronism even 100 years ago. Now it's just deluded craziness.
I'm sure Putin is rubbing his hands with glee right now, thinking about the divide and conquer strategy..
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

All I ever saw was the immense arrogance, financial chicanary and venality of the EU Beaurcrats.
I would never have considered them stupid.
I always, and rightly,  suspected and distrusted their Empire building motivation.
All power corrupts and the power they seek is corrupting in the extreme, as can already be seen.

You’re not wrong.
But I’d still rather have a few bent beaurocrats than the Russian state.
  • Haha 1