Covid-19

Baldbloke

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

What you are suggesting is that you favour the strategy that would lead to 'Herd Immunity'.
Nothing more or less.

On the “herd immunity” thing.

how come in a room full of super bright people didn’t 1 of them say “that’s a fucking stupid idea!”?

4 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

On the “herd immunity” thing.

how come in a room full of super bright people didn’t 1 of them say “that’s a fucking stupid idea!”?

Someone likely did.  He might have been one of the governments' scientific advisors. He alledgedly had an affair with a woman and she was at his house 30 odd days ago, both of them flouting lockdown rules. Not just any woman, but a 'left leaning' woman.

It was front page news the day after the UK became host to the highest death rate in Europe (7th May).

Its not really breaking news is it?

Makes you wonder.

Edited by Mark J
Clarity.

49 minutes ago, TIMON said:

Mark, I’ve been ‘clean’ for quite a while from BB. emoji57.png

I’m not so much pro-Trump as pro-people.
I look at the blatant corruption and rank hypocrisy of the Dems over there on a vast scale of issues, it staggers me that people can think that they are the supposed ‘morality’ ticket. Trust is a very scarce commodity.

(I see the #MeToo movement has just collapsed under the sheer weight of the media silence and double standard surrounding the Tara Reade allegations)

To say that Trump is the better of the options is no compliment to him, it’s just a damning indictment on how truly awful the left is over there.

Just as a matter of interest... does anyone seriously think that Biden is a good candidate?
I mean...really??
He actually makes Trump look very sharp and together...
Personally, I think he will withdraw at an opportune moment (maybe for ‘health’ reasons) and the ‘real’ candidate will make their entrance.

It is canny suprising that Joe Biden is where he is.
It is canny suprising that Trump is where he is.
It's all canny suprising.

• Like 1

^appeasement.org - wow a new website

all these people who criticise the government response, if they had any fire in their bellies they would dedicate their lives to politics and try with everything they've got to change things, instead of just sniping from the sidelines, pathetic

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mark J said:

Sometimes you have to stare the cow in the arse and look at the facts in your face.

image.thumb.png.ed5f6c51e98f4d82c0433dcd1eb99b21.png

Brilliant.

People don't have common sense. Look at what's already happening, people going out a lot more, loads more cars on the road than two weeks ago, people wondering around the shops as normal mostly in couples or with their teenager kids who could easily be left at home/in the car, all because they got a sniff of the exit strategy.

God knows what it's going to be like next week. 

• Like 1