Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

57 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

what about the judge, shouldn't he be removed for contempt..   for bringing the law into disrepute?..  

Funny how his B'S D, notice has now been overturned isn't it...    did the governments get a bit frit as Thatcher was want to say?..

And why I'm about it, having watched Tommy live I still fail to see were he was in contempt..   he only reported the facts in the public domain..   This is a clear case of a Judge overstepping the mark..   

And I wouldn't of plead guilty if I was Tommy, no doubt he did so on the false presumption he was gonna get let out..   lying cops at the judges behest..

Won't be to long before we get the real story....     

He obviously knew he was pushing the boundaries. He said on that live video that what he was doing could get him sent back to prison.

I think the whole Tommy Robinson case is a disgrace, why should these child sex abuse cases be covered up? Especially when the powers that be know what’s going on but won’t tackle them for fear of being called racist, this county is turning into an Islamic shut hole, it seem free speech is no longer acceptable but noncing young kids is fine!

• Like 3

Police in New Jersey have begun an investigation after officers were filmed hitting a 20-year-old woman on Wildwood beach.

Emily Weinman can be heard screaming in a widely shared video, as she was arrested on suspicion of underage drinking on Saturday. 

The two officers have been "reassigned to administrative duty" pending the investigation outcome.

http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/44281284/police-filmed-punching-woman-in-new-jersey-beach-arrest

Maybe some of the American police should be on Valium

4 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

That was quick 

Pity the police didn't act so quickly in dealing with the  various grooming gangs.

There is an interesting piece on Youtube by Andrew Norfolk, the Times investigative journalist that spent years investigating the grooming gangs.

He goes into detail about the wall of silence from social services and how, having exposed the crime in various cities, the police spent their time and effort trying to stop the story and locate anyone that may have been a whistle blower instead of going after the real criminals! You have to ask yourself why.

Warning: Watching that clip from an established and well respected journalist will make your blood boil.

Edited by Inoff the Red
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Inoff the Red said:

Pity the police didn't act so quickly in dealing with the  various grooming gangs.

There is an interesting piece on Youtube by Andrew Norfolk, the Times investigative journalist that spent years investigating the grooming gangs.

He goes into detail about the wall of silence from social services and how, having exposed the crime in various cities, the police spent their time and effort trying to stop the story and locate anyone that may have been a whistle blower instead of going after the real criminals! You have to ask yourself why.

That shook me . Incredible . 

7 hours ago, Mark J said:

You point being?

Same as yours I thought.  Free speech is paramount and the right to state your opinion as long as you are prepared to calmly argue your case without anger or name calling.  As Peterson asks, who has the moral high ground on being offended.  The man who says he is a girl but still looks like a man, especially in the nude,and is addressed as a man and thus offended or Peterson who is very offended by not being able to use free speech

Edited by Billhook
spelling
  • Like 1