Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

42 minutes ago, Mark J said:

The problem with "Tommy Robinson" is that he's shot himself in the foot with this one.

Nonces of any creed or colour should be his target.  Not just the Asian ones.

It's nothing to do with freedom of speech.

He was on a suspended sentence for doing exectly what he was just nicked for. Hence the near immediate Contempt of Court hearing that sent him to jail to serve the suspended sentence.  He's potentially created a situation that will allow the nonces to call for a mistrial.

Tommy Robinson doesn't give a fuck about the victims of these crimes.  If he did he wouldn't jeopardise the outcome of the trials for his own fame game.

I agree that TR's actions may not have been the brightest, but he was set up by the establishment who then reacted in a disproportionate manner because TR is not one of the favoured few.

It was ok for the BBC (in cahoots with Plod)  to hire an helicopter to film the raid on Cliff Richard's house and spread that over the airways and justify it on public interest grounds but to highlight yet another grooming scandal which is arguably in the public interest triggers a different response? 

From the clips I have seen of the events leading to TR's arrest he was filming outside the court in the same way you see film crews outside most courts these days....and if it is such a heinous crime, why the D notice? Why not be open about his arrest and allow the reason for his imprisonment to be publicised?

I dont think TR discriminates on the basis of race and I daresay if there was a Roman Catholic or Buddhist grooming gang that acted with impunity for years protected by political correctness he may have said something about that also.

I disagree that freedom of speech is not an issue, it is. Look at the treatment of journalist Lauren Southern and others earlier this year. Look at the line of BBC questioning  of JRM asking whether he was fit for high given his religious views. Can you imagine the BBC asking Sadiq Khan if his religion was inconsistent with being London Mayor given his religion's treatment of women, FGM etc etc? Can you imagine the outcry if they did?

The Cathy Newman interview of Prof Jordan Peterson also demonstrated the agenda of the MSM. for those that have not seen it, it is worth looking up on Youtube. it was good to see someone with intellect deal with the rather pathetic attempts to paint Peterson as some far right loon and misrepresent what he actually said.

The selective and inconsistent treatment of anyone opposing the Common Purpose New World Order views is now barely concealed. 

9 minutes ago, Inoff the Red said:

I agree that TR's actions may not have been the brightest, but he was set up by the establishment who then reacted in a disproportionate manner because TR is not one of the favoured few.

It was ok for the BBC (in cahoots with Plod)  to hire an helicopter to film the raid on Cliff Richard's house and spread that over the airways and justify it on public interest grounds but to highlight yet another grooming scandal which is arguably in the public interest triggers a different response? 

From the clips I have seen of the events leading to TR's arrest he was filming outside the court in the same way you see film crews outside most courts these days....and if it is such a heinous crime, why the D notice? Why not be open about his arrest and allow the reason for his imprisonment to be publicised?

I dont think TR discriminates on the basis of race and I daresay if there was a Roman Catholic or Buddhist grooming gang that acted with impunity for years protected by political correctness he may have said something about that also.

I disagree that freedom of speech is not an issue, it is. Look at the treatment of journalist Lauren Southern and others earlier this year. Look at the line of BBC questioning  of JRM asking whether he was fit for high given his religious views. Can you imagine the BBC asking Sadiq Khan if his religion was inconsistent with being London Mayor given his religion's treatment of women, FGM etc etc? Can you imagine the outcry if they did?

The Cathy Newman interview of Prof Jordan Peterson also demonstrated the agenda of the MSM. for those that have not seen it, it is worth looking up on Youtube. it was good to see someone with intellect deal with the rather pathetic attempts to paint Peterson as some far right loon and misrepresent what he actually said.

The selective and inconsistent treatment of anyone opposing the Common Purpose New World Order views is now barely concealed. 

I don't disagree with many of Jordan Petersons views.  I am however aware that he's only recently been elevated to the status of a popular thinker.  He makes valid points: https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/19/jordan-peterson-and-fascist-mysticism/

Disinformation is rife.  I suspect that the powers that be are doing their best to drive wedges between us.  And they're succeeding by the looks of things.

Edited by Mark J

7 hours ago, Mark J said:

The problem with "Tommy Robinson" is that he's shot himself in the foot with this one.

Nonces of any creed or colour should be his target.  Not just the Asian ones.

It's nothing to do with freedom of speech.

He was on a suspended sentence for doing exectly what he was just nicked for. Hence the near immediate Contempt of Court hearing that sent him to jail to serve the suspended sentence.  He's potentially created a situation that will allow the nonces to call for a mistrial.

Tommy Robinson doesn't give a fuck about the victims of these crimes.  If he did he wouldn't jeopardise the outcome of the trials for his own fame game.

We’re able to agree again Mark!

i agree with you that he (probably) doesn’t have a deep personal concern for the specified victims of the crimes which are subject to the current trial. 

Im just guessing, but I’d suggest it’s more likely than not that he doesn’t actually KNOW the victims, he may do, but on the balance of probabilities- well, you know what I mean....

Its not so much about the victims as it is about the systemic (I would say failures, but they are not failures, they were by design) attitudes, behaviours and omissions which have created the environment where certain demographics have been allowed to behave with impunity within a society they hold in contempt. 

A camera outside a court after a jury has been appointed and a trial has commenced is likely to jeopardise the trial how exactly?  Your only justification is over dramatic and (IMHO) clouded by your dislike of the personalities involved. 

Why are the other journ’os that merely reported the existence of the trial similarly not incarcerated?

Why is reporting of the existence of the trial so secret?

Who actually wins from this scenario? 

By arresting him, the profile created has done MORE to raise the profile of the trial - and focus public attention than would have NOT arresting him!

I genuinely wonder who has “played” who in this one! 

1 fairly mediocre male, from humble working class origins, raising the hopes, dreams and fears of the masses against the combined authority, education, wealth and power of the establishment- a true David and Goliath scenario of proletariat rebellion - how can this NOT be right up your alley???

No, Tommy is a prisoner these days.

Maybe, no thanks to a corrupt miss'use of the D Notice system to get him there...

Can you explain why Tommy is a national security risk?....... No nether can I.

What right has a judge to deem Tommy a national security risk?..  I can't think of any other than the judge is corrupt and morally bankrupt..  the man next up in the dock ought be that judge whoever he is..  he has overstepped his jurisdiction  and should without delay disbarred or jailed..

He has brought the judiciary into dispute..  

Further, this prick is gonna make Tommy Robinson a hero for many.   he is the victim of a justice system better fitted to Erdogan's Turkey and not Great Britain..  The gestapo and KGB would be proud of us right now..

• Like 2

And there are 450,000 people (and growing) that agree with you Vesp! 

Its as he himself has predicted, and as has has been independently verified by so called respected investigative journalism and prison inspection reports, put him in gaol enough times and he will be done in by another consequence of systemic failure, the fanatics of the Muslim gangs that control the prison system. 

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

And there are 450,000 people (and growing) that agree with you Vesp! 

Its as he himself has predicted, and as has has been independently verified by so called respected investigative journalism and prison inspection reports, put him in goal enough times and he will be done in by another consequence of systemic failure, the fanatics of the Muslim gangs that control the prison system. 

Yea and I've just added one more....

I don't disagree with many of Jordan Petersons views.  I am however aware that he's only recently been elevated to the status of a popular thinker.  He makes valid points: https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/19/jordan-peterson-and-fascist-mysticism/

Disinformation is rife.  I suspect that the powers that be are doing their best to drive wedges between us.  And they're succeeding by the looks of things.

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

We’re able to agree again Mark!

i agree with you that he (probably) doesn’t have a deep personal concern for the specified victims of the crimes which are subject to the current trial. 

Im just guessing, but I’d suggest it’s more likely than not that he doesn’t actually KNOW the victims, he may do, but on the balance of probabilities- well, you know what I mean....

Its not so much about the victims as it is about the systemic (I would say failures, but they are not failures, they were by design) attitudes, behaviours and omissions which have created the environment where certain demographics have been allowed to behave with impunity within a society they hold in contempt. 

A camera outside a court after a jury has been appointed and a trial has commenced is likely to jeopardise the trial how exactly?  Your only justification is over dramatic and (IMHO) clouded by your dislike of the personalities involved.  

Why are the other journ’os that merely reported the existence of the trial similarly not incarcerated?

Why is reporting of the existence of the trial so secret?

Who actually wins from this scenario? 

By arresting him, the profile created has done MORE to raise the profile of the trial - and focus public attention than would have NOT arresting him!

I genuinely wonder who has “played” who in this one! 

1 fairly mediocre male, from humble working class origins, raising the hopes, dreams and fears of the masses against the combined authority, education, wealth and power of the establishment- a true David and Goliath scenario of proletariat rebellion - how can this NOT be right up your alley???

He broke the law.  Right or wrong, that's what he did.