Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

4 hours ago, scotspine1 said:

Douglas Murray has made this point a few times over the years.

All of which is described in detail in the book ‘enemy of the state,’  If ‘the state’ can do this to him, they can do it to anyone. I’m staggered that the (supposedly) libertarian guardians of free speech and expression are so deafeningly quiet on this state behaviour - where are Liberty? Where is usual voice of outraged indignation Chakrabarti? Where are the usual Libtard mouthpieces? Strangely quiet that’s where.... Take the individual personality out of the equation and examine the state behaviour only and there are serious questions to answer.....

PS, got my T shirt today ready for a day trip to Londinium week Saturday- will try and avoid getting nicked!!

FCE93E33-47C9-47A6-9471-CECC4329AEDA.jpeg

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

If ‘the state’ can do this to him, they can do it to anyone. I’m staggered that the (supposedly) libertarian guardians of free speech and expression are so deafeningly quiet on this state behaviour - where are Liberty? Where is usual voice of outraged indignation Chakrabarti? Where are the usual Libtard mouthpieces? Strangely quiet that’s where.... Take the individual personality out of the equation and examine the state behaviour only and there are serious questions to answer.....

PS, got my T shirt today ready for a day trip to Londinium week Saturday- will try and avoid getting nicked!!

The silence of virtue signalling social justice warriors is hardly surprising. If a white male makes a careless comment that can be construed as mysogenistic then the Feminazis are all over the media demanding the perpetrator is sacked from his job. But the same people are strangely silent over FGM, forced marriage, segregation in meetings on the basis of gender and , of course, the grooming of underage girls.

• Like 2

arguing the toss with a mate of mine after cutting his grass this afternoon..

what do think of this Tommy Robinson thing then Mark..

Its all wrong but Tommy Robinson is a racist..

Got any evidence for that?..

No but he is one.

He's always going about the same thing, those muslim rape gangs.. never lets up..

Well Mark, the reason why there is such a thing as a Muslim rape gang is because those who aught to have come down hard on them were afraid of addressing the issue lest they got called racist..

exactly like you have just done with Tommy Robinson..  

And by the way its not that they are muslim so much as these people carrying out these crimes come from Pakistan..  an place were its normal to marry cousins..  do you know what happens if you marry cousins Mark.

No what happens?.

Children are much more likely to be born with deformities and other mental issue increase.. then there's the IQ, its a proven fact that breeding with cousins brings down the overall IQ of the breeding population...

Basically they're dumbing down their population and we in turn are importing them into this country.. we're importing a society of retards Mark... Hillbillies from the back and beyond in Pakistan..

Marry that to Islamic culture were its a good thing to rape none believers and we end up were we are today..  Pakistani Muslim (hillbilly)rape gangs running amok and PC cowards too afraid to say anything lest they be labeled a racist..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

All of which is described in detail in the book ‘enemy of the state,’  If ‘the state’ can do this to him, they can do it to anyone. I’m staggered that the (supposedly) libertarian guardians of free speech and expression are so deafeningly quiet on this state behaviour - where are Liberty? Where is usual voice of outraged indignation Chakrabarti? Where are the usual Libtard mouthpieces? Strangely quiet that’s where.... Take the individual personality out of the equation and examine the state behaviour only and there are serious questions to answer.....

FCE93E33-47C9-47A6-9471-CECC4329AEDA.jpeg

You must remember us 'libtards' ain't as daft as some seem to think.

Do I think TR should be in prison? No.

Do I think he was a fool for broadcasting what he did, when he did. Yes.

I've nothing against protesting or what TR broadcast, but he was on a suspended sentence, and with his infamy it was only going to end one way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You must remember us 'libtards' ain't as daft as some seem to think.

Do I think TR should be in prison? No.

Do I think he was a fool for broadcasting what he did, when he did. Yes.

I've nothing against protesting or what TR broadcast, but he was on a suspended sentence, and with his infamy it was only going to end one way.

Have you finished the book yet chum?

Here's something to keep you busy, I don't recall EVER having referred to YOU as a Libtard (Marxist maybe ?) - I expect you'll be scouring the back issues now to prove me wrong, but even if you find it, I'll still deny it and claim you have taken it out of context.  

Fancy a day on the lash in London week Saturday?  ????

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Have you finished the book yet chum?

Here's something to keep you busy, I don't recall EVER having referred to YOU as a Libtard (Marxist maybe ?) - I expect you'll be scouring the back issues now to prove me wrong, but even if you find it, I'll still deny it and claim you have taken it out of context.  

Fancy a day on the lash in London week Saturday?  ????

No I haven't finished the book yet, I have to keep putting it down before it gets chucked out the window. I've read many books that make me feel the same way. We would have to be green to not realise the powers that be are corrupt, whichever side we build our nest.

I won't be looking back to find any reference. 

London without payment! You are kidding right?, more to the point London with a bunch of thugs. 

Lets see if it's only the left who cause trouble when they don't get their own way.

• Like 1