Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Just because I dislike the tories, doesn't mean im 'hard' left.  Just makes me a compassionate human being.

How about a bit of compassion for the taxpayer? The problem with you lefties is that you dole out cash like Santa on ectasy but you don't consider the people that have to pay the tax... IMHO, a lot of the time we're too generous with people that don't deserve a lot of sympathy....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

You might laugh but at least I can reassure people there ain't gonna be no war with Russia..  everyone crapping them selves like a bunch of cowards.. whats the world coming to?..

Me? Laugh? 

I'll sleep soundly tonight. Some bloke on the internet has reassured me that the world isn't going to end:lol::lol:

What's your opinion on the Flat Earth Society? I'm almost convinced by the sites I've visited on the internet. Everything is true on the internet, isn't it?:confused1:

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

You might laugh but at least I can reassure people there ain't gonna be no war with Russia..  everyone crapping them selves like a bunch of cowards.. whats the world coming to?..

and by the way if the world is ever gonna go to hell in a handbasket its gonna be over something less mundane than nuclear weapons..

Phew!! thats reassuring :thumbup:

Its good to hear from an expert with a good record of prediction, like when you predicted the referendum result....Oh wait....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Sad 1

On 09/11/2017 at 21:28, eggsarascal said:

I know what a shower of shite they are, 'tis fun watching them implode mind.

Will Mrs May be in the same job come the new year?

Give us a call and we can chew the fat about PC.

Do you mean this post of mine where I asked the question huck?

• Haha 1

Corbyn condemns the strikes!

We told them and Russia where we would strike as we wanted to destroy chemical weapon stores not people yet Corbyn condemns it, does that mean Corbyn is ok with Assad or a.n.other chemically attacking kids?

Some morals this bloke has, lets break out the tea pots and digestives .......

........ mean while in the real world ......

@Vespasian will Assad make your league table of admired murferers?

4 minutes ago, WesD said:

Corbyn condemns the strikes!

We told them and Russia where we would strike as we wanted to destroy chemical weapon stores not people yet Corbyn condemns it, does that mean Corbyn is ok with Assad or a.n.other chemically attacking kids?

Some morals this bloke has, lets break out the tea pots and digestives .......

........ mean while in the real world ......

@Vespasian will Assad make your league table of admired murferers?

Why on earth would Assad launch a chemical attack when he'd already won? 

• Like 1