Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, WesD said:

He could have saved himself stacks of time if he’d have phoned @Vespasian !

If he'd phoned me up, I'd of told him what I think, that the chemical attack is more than likely a set up..  still, no matter its as good an excuse as any to rub Putins nose in it..  which is after all the point of the exercise..

22 minutes ago, WesD said:

NATO: US, Britain and France had "no option"

Jens Stoltenberg, NATO chief, said "before the attack took place last night, NATO allies exhausted all other possible ways to address this issue to the UNSC by diplomatic and political means.

"But since this was blocked by Russia, there was no other alternative.

"I am not saying that the attacks last night solved all problems but compared to the alternative to do nothing this was the right thing to do."

Would NATO have enough evidence before them or are they winging it too?

Don't be ridiculous Wes. Of course they have no evidence. Our lord and saviour Jeremy doesn't believe it and he would know!

Kumbaya Jezza Kumbaya

Edited by breffni
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Oh really

vector-of-a-cartoon-mad-granny-beating-a-computer-with-boxing-gloves-outlined-coloring-page-drawing-by-toonaday-16463.jpg

Well, from where I'm sat I ain't spent any time worrying about Putin launching any missiles..  quite a few seem to be worried. 

Not me.....   see, I know a thing or two about these things...

• Haha 1

Just now, breffni said:

I read loads Mark. 

I thought you did.  Can you point me in the direction of some literature that may sway me from my opinion that the encumbent government doesn't have our best interests at heart?