Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

What some people don't understand is the damage to Britain PLC if we leave Europe without a deal..  I'm torn myself between wanting the hardest brexit possible or whether to root for the remainers and hope they can stifle the whole business..

On the one hand, we voted brexit so deserve all it brings down on us.. on the other, I don't see why half the country who had any kind of grievance should expect the remainers to suffer economically just because they wanted to punish the establishment..

I think a good chunk of brexiteers voted for brexit because of immigration, something they wouldn't be so bothered about if they did their duty and actually did some breeding of their own..  

How many of the numpties who voted for brexit have got more than three children?..  or at least three children..   in fact a thoughts just crossed my mind.. root out all the voters who voted brexit and cancel out every vote if the people didn't have three or more children...

I mean thats the real issue isn't it, we have to import half the scum of the third world because our own waste of space population can't be bothered to breed..  

5 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

What some people don't understand is the damage to Britain PLC if we leave Europe without a deal..  I'm torn myself between wanting the hardest brexit possible or whether to root for the remainers and hope they can stifle the whole business..

On the one hand, we voted brexit so deserve all it brings down on us.. on the other, I don't see why half the country who had any kind of grievance should expect the remainers to suffer economically just because they wanted to punish the establishment..

I think a good chunk of brexiteers voted for brexit because of immigration, something they wouldn't be so bothered about if they did their duty and actually did some breeding of their own..  

How many of the numpties who voted for brexit have got more than three children?..  or at least three children..   in fact a thoughts just crossed my mind.. root out all the voters who voted brexit and cancel out every vote if the people didn't have three or more children...

I mean thats the real issue isn't it, we have to import half the scum of the third world because our own waste of space population can't be bothered to breed..  

What ever way you voted should not really matter. 

If we don’t leave we might as well not have voted at all.

we never got asked about a hard or soft brexit. I thought out meant out when I voted!

out completely from all of it and start again like a divorce.

on that subject why are we not getting a financial settlement from them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

We agree on something never thought I’d say thatemoji23.pngemoji23.png

TM needs to grow a pair and walk away this week until the EU get a grip and realise that it would be bad all round for no deal!

who knows, one day we might even be Facebook friends!!

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

The third world would want to live in the UK no matter how many children we had....

2 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

What ever way you voted should not really matter. 

If we don’t leave we might as well not have voted at all.

we never got asked about a hard or soft brexit. I thought out meant out when I voted!

out completely from all of it and start again like a divorce.

on that subject why are we not getting a financial settlement from them?

Indeed!!

I seem to recall its only within the last 10 years or so that we finally paid off the HUGE bill we agreed to pay the USA for their help in WW2. Why on earth have none of those we saved in Europe payed us?

• Like 1

I don't get what all the aggro between leave and stay is. The vote was for whether you want a British government or a European one. Everyone should respect each other's opinion, but we voted to leave...if people feel strongly about being under a federal European government - go and live there.
As for the negotiations, the EU are unwilling to let us leave without punishment, naturally. It needs strong, sensible leadership to come away favourably....which we don't have.

• Like 1