Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Theresa May is going to send a letter saying that EU migrants already in the UK are welcome to stay after Brexit :( I was hoping after brexit we'd be able to deport all the East European Big Issue sellers that clog our high streets.

We hear all the time that there are cutbacks to public services due to austerity. We also hear the NHS is at breaking point. Yet we have billions to spend looking after migrants that pay virtually nothing in tax....

If it was me I'd stop benefits for all EU migrants...

22 minutes ago, matelot said:

Theresa May is going to send a letter saying that EU migrants already in the UK are welcome to stay after Brexit :( I was hoping after brexit we'd be able to deport all the East European Big Issue sellers that clog our high streets.

We hear all the time that there are cutbacks to public services due to austerity. We also hear the NHS is at breaking point. Yet we have billions to spend looking after migrants that pay virtually nothing in tax....

If it was me I'd stop benefits for all EU migrants...

At the moment I'd be more concerned about brexit ever taking place if I was you.

Whats happened to the great repeal bill?..  

8 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

At the moment I'd be more concerned about brexit ever taking place if I was you.

Whats happened to the great repeal bill?..  

Tbh, I cant see the EU agreeing to a deal that is "fair".

Each of the 27 remaining EU countries can veto a deal. The chances of each country agreeing to a deal is remote. I just hope we go hard Brexit....

24 minutes ago, matelot said:

Tbh, I cant see the EU agreeing to a deal that is "fair".

Each of the 27 remaining EU countries can veto a deal. The chances of each country agreeing to a deal is remote. I just hope we go hard Brexit....

It ain't the EU you should be worrying about if you're a hardline brexiteer, its the remainers in the Tory Party..

They mean to wreck brexit from within..  I didn't understand it at first, not havin a clue about how parliament works an all but they're gonna get the brexiteers with the small print.. IE amendments..

Its gonna be great fun watching things unfold as the next few months pass...   

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

It ain't the EU you should be worrying about if you're a hardline brexiteer, its the remainers in the Tory Party..

They mean to wreck brexit from within..  I didn't understand it at first, not havin a clue about how parliament works an all but they're gonna get the brexiteers with the small print.. IE amendments..

Its gonna be great fun watching things unfold as the next few months pass...   

Can't see that happening, sure they will try to water it down as much as they can and get the softest Brexit they can, BUT the Torys know all too well that if they try and defy the will of the people they will be finished. UKip or some new party will form and UK politics will change in a way never before seen, IMO.

• Like 1

Tbh, I think the Brexit referendum was people asking politely for things to change and the needs of native Brits to be respected. If Brexit isn't delivered I can see people swinging from lamp posts.

We agree on something never thought I’d say that[emoji23][emoji23]

TM needs to grow a pair and walk away this week until the EU get a grip and realise that it would be bad all round for no deal!
  • Like 3