Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Nope, that’s a clear negative Mullard. 

I think Pedo’s clarified your experience far more succinctly than your constant worming ever has. 

You’re worming a wee bit yourself now Mandy[emoji3], described my experience in applying for cert as straightforward, how can I make you understand my experience 🤷‍♂️[emoji849]

Just now, Mull said:

You’re worming a wee bit yourself now Mandyemoji3.png, described my experience in applying for cert as straightforward, how can I make you understand my experience 🤷‍♂️emoji849.png

But you’re yet to describe your experience applying for a FAC. For the most obvious reason as you’re making it up as you go along. The amount of times Daves caught you out on the technicalities would make a sober man take stock. But it’s the weekend and we all know you like a pissed-up weekend post on Arbtalk. Another nail in coffin that is your weak web of lies. Even a layman such as myself knows a drunkard like you will never be issued a FAC. 

Pedo’s “meme” is fitting you better and better. 

But you’re yet to describe your experience applying for a FAC. For the most obvious reason as you’re making it up as you go along. The amount of times Daves caught you out on the technicalities would make a sober man take stock. But it’s the weekend and we all know you like a pissed-up weekend post on Arbtalk. Another nail in coffin that is your weak web of lies. Even a layman such as myself knows a drunkard like you will never be issued a FAC. 

Pedo’s “meme” is fitting you better and better. 

You make me laugh tbh, clueless on FAC but commenting nonetheless [emoji38], johnsonds comments are bullshit to a degree as well, not as bad as yours but not great.

Just now, Mull said:

You make me laugh tbh, clueless on FAC but commenting nonetheless emoji38.png, johnsonds comments are bullshit to a degree as well, not as bad as yours but not great.

Clueless I might be. But it’s clear you’re as clueless when faced with someone with decades of FAC knowledge and experience.

You’ve had yourarse handed to you. You’re only protracting it now. It’s like you enjoy the long slow shafting you’re giving yourself Mullard. 

Cough up the supposed evidence you claim

supports your weak arsed position or STFU. 

Mullard by name, Mullard by nature. 

• Like 1

Clueless I might be. But it’s clear you’re as clueless when faced with someone with decades of FAC knowledge and experience.

You’ve had yourarse handed to you. You’re only protracting it now. It’s like you enjoy the long slow shafting you’re giving yourself Mullard. 

Cough up the supposed evidence you claim
supports your weak arsed position or STFU. 

Mullard by name, Mullard by nature. 

🤣pathetic, used to have a bit of respect for your clever posts, you’ve sold out now! Just shouting like johnsond [emoji38]

Just now, Mull said:

🤣pathetic, used to have a bit of respect for your clever posts, you’ve sold out now! Just shouting like johnsond emoji38.png

Really? Is that the retort you though best to come back with? Mullard, geeez, that’s lame. Pedo might wank you off under the table for that but come on. This is poor on every level. 

I feel bad for you. I honestly feel like giving you some (no pun intended) ammo to kick start our supposed beef because it can’t end on the damp squib of you folding like this. 

Is it the drink? Too many 🥃🥃 tonight to keep up? In all fairness you seem to have lost something. Missing the usual spark of hate and bile bolstered by the SNP meets you so clearly usually attend. 

I don’t think I’ve ever had a “clever post” on here to date. That puts me in the same camp as yourself as you certainly have not either. Perhaps we can now bond  the traditional SNP way by getting smacked out our nut on scag and make the life of an 80 year old hell?

Really? Is that the retort you though best to come back with? Mullard, geeez, that’s lame. Pedo might wank you off under the table for that but come on. This is poor on every level. 

I feel bad for you. I honestly feel like giving you some (no pun intended) ammo to kick start our supposed beef because it can’t end on the damp squib of you folding like this. 

Is it the drink? Too many 🥃🥃 tonight to keep up? In all fairness you seem to have lost something. Missing the usual spark of hate and bile bolstered by the SNP meets you so clearly usually attend. 

I don’t think I’ve ever had a “clever post” on here to date. That puts me in the same camp as yourself as you certainly have not either. Perhaps we can now bond  the traditional SNP way by getting smacked out our nut on scag and make the life of an 80 year old hell?

I don’t understand any of that🤷‍♂️